Tears

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung stared on the blue sky through the open window of her room. She was in the hospital lying down on her bed, watching the time flies by. A dextrose was injected on her right wrist and a bandage on her head. There were multiple bruises on her arms and legs too and she felt awfully weak and tired.

The door opened and a nurse came in. "Oh, Ms. Choi. You're finally awake." The nurse smiled at her as she went to check her dextrose.

"Nurse? May I know who brought me here?" She asked with a thin voice. She saw the nurse blushed and she had this right guess inside her mind that it was Sungyeol who brought her. "It was Lee Sungyeol of Infinite, right?" The nurse nodded her head.

She sighed as she looked at the window again. "I'll call the doctor to check on you, Ms. Choi." The nurse said.

"Um, did someone called my mother?" She asked immediately before the nurse walked out.

"Lee Sungjong called your mother. He said he knows your mom." She nodded her head slightly and the nurse closed the door. She was alone again.

When she was tired of staring at the sky, she tried to close her eyes. She felt the door opened so she opened her eyes. A familiar girl slid inside her room, she knew her—it was Hyemi. She gritted her teeth. "What are you doing here?"

Hyemi placed the flowers she brought on the bedside table. "I'm not here to fight with you, Heeyoung-ah."

Heeyoung snorted. "Yeah, right. You're here because Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter