Heeyoung and Her Stupid Plan

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He thinks he's the only one who could do this? Hah! Darn him!" Heeyoung mumbled to herself. She was currently where Infinite was having a fan signing event. She just have to prove something to that Infinite's jerk.

She was inside the rest room getting herself ready for the moment she planned last night. She puckered her lips and put on a lipstick with a shade of bright red. She flipped her silky hair over her right shoulder before storming out of the rest room. Just as when she opened the door, the men's door opened too across the women's room and the man she had cursed appeared right in front of her eyes.

Seongyeol smiled naughtily upon seeing her. "Hi, Heeyoung-ah. I never thought I'd see you here." He said. He even crossed his arms as he grinned at her.

"I'm not here to see you. I'm here for Sungjongiie." She said, then rolled her eyes as Seongyeol just gave her a taunting laugh.

"Really?" He teased as he looked in her eyes intently and moved closer to her. She gulped. Here comes his seducing ways again. *You can do this, Heeyoung-ah!* She cheered for herself inwardly. *You just can't let this jerk do this to you! Prove it to yourself that you're not affected by his ways!* 

She smiled at him and moved her hips flirtily. "Hmm, but I kinda misses you too." She cooed and she noticed Seongyeol's eyebrow arched. She wanted to clap her hands together but resist the urge. She knew he was shocked but he managed to hide it well.

Without any hesitation, she filled the space between them and kissed him. He was so shocked at her sudden move, she can tell. *You're not the only one who could do this, jerk.* She thought as she kissed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter