Surprise!

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung flipped her hair from her left shoulder to her right. She was proud of her hair. Good thing, she was blessed with silky hair. She curled the end of it then added a ribbon on top. She was staring at her reflection in the mirror for thirty minutes already. She puckered her lips then put a shade of red lipstick.

She slept for two hours only. When she woke up, she immediately went to the kitchen to remedy her growling stomach. Then she took a shower for one hour. Yes, for one hour. She wanted to be prepared for this. She made sure she was clean all over before she would flung herself towards Sungjong. She wanted to smell good. Not that she has awful body odor, she just wanted to be presentable and fragrant when she and Sungjongiie will met few hours from now.

 

She smiled wickedly. "I'm gonna make you fall in love with me again, Lee Sungjong. I'll make you forget Hyemi. And no one's gonna stop me.." She muttered as she stared proudly at her appearance from the mirror.

 

When she thought she was ready, she grabbed her purse from the center of the bed then dashed outside the house. Too bad, she didn't have a car. She pouted as she waited for a cab. Finally, a cab arrived and she rode with it up to Infinite's apartment building.

She was shocked when she saw many people crowding outside. "Ahjussi, what's happening around here?" She asked the driver as she handed him her crisp pape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter