Don't Mess Up With Ms. Choi Heeyoung

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her phone rang in the middle of her sleep. Eyes half closed, she searched for her phone on her bedside table. "Hello, who's this?" She said with a husky tone.

"It's me Jae Min." Said her friend on the other line.

"Why the hell are you calling me in the middle of the night?" She groaned.

"It's already 9 am, Ms. Choi." Jae Min said, and she could feel her rolling her eyes.

"What?" She got up and turned to her alarm clock. "Damn, my alarm clock failed to wake me up." She scoffed as she laid on her head above the fluffy pillows.

Jae Min chuckled. "Not new to me. Well anyway, I called to ask a favor from you."

"How dare you.." She pouted. "You didn't meet me the other night, and now you want a freaking favor from me?"

"Heeyoung-ah.." Jae Min's voice wavered over the phone that made her rolled her eyes. She was about to rant on her when she was cut off by Jae Min's sobs. "We broke up already."

She immediately got up. "WHAT?"

"He broke up with—."

"He broke up with you? When? The other night was your first anniversary right?"

"Yes." Jae Min sobbed. "He was cheating on me, Heeyoung-ah. When we had dinner, a girl went up to him and kissed him. I was so shock. The girl then asked him if who am I. He was stuttering and said that I'm his younger sister! Heeyouung-aaaahh..."

She winced upon hearing Jae Min's bawl. "He did that to you?!"

"Yes." Jae Min hiccuped. "But I told the girl that he's lying and I'm his girlfriend, that bastard stood up and explained to that girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter