Compromise....Then Kiss

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung slid out her trolley from the cab after she had paid. She pulled it with her as she walked in the airport. Goodbye Korea, she sobbed deep inside her. And goodbye, Sungyeol-shi. She stopped and turned her head. Was she hoping to see him catching up with her and convince her to stay? She smirked at herself. It isn't like the movies, dumb! She wanted to smack her head.

She bit her lower lip then started walking. She had one hour to kill before her flight. Suddenly, her phone rang. She slid out her phone and saw it was Sungjong who was calling her. She gulped. I'll answer this, or not? She wondered. But in the end, she clicked the answer button. "What.." Her voice cold as ice.

"Where are you?" He said from the other line.

"So you care for me now?" She smirked.

"I always cared for you—"

"Shut up." She cut him off. Then without any word, she cut the call. Sungjong tried to call her again but she ignored it and turned off her phone instead. She walked towards the waiting area and sat there. Seconds had only passed when she caught a sight of Sungyeol whirling his head at any direction. Was he searching for her?

Her heart suddenly thumped with joy—but knowing her, her pride would top the joy she felt. She gulped the lump forming in . No, there was no way she would let him see her. She stood up and pulled her trolley with her fast when— "Heeyoung-ah!"

He saw her. She bit her lower lip as she started to run, but a hand stopped her by the wrist and she gasped. "Get off me!" She snapped, glaring at the pair of brown eyes in front of her.

"Please don't go.."

Her eyes suddenly filled with tears. "You're the reason why I'm leaving, you jerk.."

He cupped her face as he stared in her eyes. "Let me say something first. Then it will be your choice if you'll stay or leave.." When she didn't say anything, he took the cue. "Heeyoung-ah.. I like you."

"You're only saying that because you—"

"No, that's the truth! I like you!"

"No, you don't!" She cried, sweeping his hands away from her. "Please don't tell anymore lies, it just add pain in me. Please, I'm already wounded and I'm not yet healed."

"Heeyoung-ah.." He cupped her face again. "I like you. It may not as grand as love, but I like you. I don't want you to walk out of my life, I want you to stay. You keep me happy, not because I love teasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter