Sungyeol's Challenge

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung knocked three times at the door of Infinite's waiting room. She then moved abruptly to the side before the door could open. They managed to sneak inside MNET backstage and rushed directly to Infinite's waiting room. She looked at her bestfriend. "You go inside by yourself. I'll just wait here." She whispered to Jae Min.

Jae Min pouted but she glared at her. After a couple of seconds the door opened. She saw Jae Min smiled to whoever opened the door. "A-anyeong! I'm Park Jae Min, Choi Heeyoung's bestfriend." She introduced herself and she couldn't help her eyebrows to arch. She shouldn't have mentioned her name, for heaven's sake!

"Oh, Jae Min, I remember you." It was Sungjong's voice she heard. "Is Heeyoung with—"

"No, no. I-I'm just alone. She's not with me." Jae Min cut him off. "Um, I just want to have a signature of you. Would that be okay? Am I bothering you or something?"

"No, it's okay. Come inside." And with that, Jae Min went inside. She even managed to gaze at her before her face disappeared through the door. She sighed as she leaned her back against the wall. She was counting every second she was waiting for her bestfriend. One reason that she don't want to see Infinite or perhaps—Sungjong, because of what happened. For the record, Sungjong rejected her. That was really painful, both for her heart and her ego.

*Hell, every guy wants his place but he pass the oppurtunity. Ugh!* She rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair from her left shoulder to her right. "I can find another guy, anyway! He's not the only guy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter