Possessed By An Alien?

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What about me?" Sungyeol beamed as he approached Heeyoung and Sungjong. It's visible on his face that he was anticipating what she was going to say. She opened then closed it again as she realized she really look stupid opening without saying anything. "Ahh, I miss this girl." He beamed as he placed his arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Heeyoung winced. "Get your arms off of me or I'll kick your balls." She threatened him but he didn't feel scared at all. Instead, he pulled her even closer and she was not dreaming when she felt him kissed her hair. She was totally dumbstruck. No one had ever done that to her. She had grown up thinking that kind of gesture is sweet.

She was pulled back to reality when she heard Sungjong laughed. "Be careful hyung. Heeyoung surely knows how to make you groan in pain."

"Ah, I don't care." Sungyeol beamed as he pinched her nose. Hiding her shock and the odd feeling she felt, she shot dagger-like looks at him.

She swept his arm away, not roughly though. "Could you please stay away from me?"

Sungyeol beamed. "Hmm, I noticed you look even more beautiful today." He said. She wanted to smack herself when she felt herself blushing at his remark.

"Stop making fun of me, will you?" She rolled her eyes. Sungjong laughed at them. "Sungjong-ah, can you please stop Sungyeol in pissing me off?"

"Hey, I'm not pissing you or anything. I'm just telling the truth." He said.

She rolled her eyes again then stomped her feet out. "Whatever." She mumbled. She even heard the two boys' chuckle behind her back.

 

 

 

"I'll drive Heeyoung home, don't worry." Heeyoung heard Sungyeol said behind her and her hairs went straight up. She turned around abruptly and opened but Sungyeol hushed her before she could even say a single word. "Ah-ah, close your mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter