I didn't do anything wrong!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

* Your POV*

 

Good that i'm not a heavy sleeper because back where lived if i didn't wake up early i don't get any food in the morning so i had to wake myself up at 5:30 I know it's early but you got to do  what you got to do...... While i was taking a shower i started to remember the gray hair boy that bumped me yesterday. Well stop thinking about ~~~~~~! Stupid Korean Sasuke! Well i don't know his name so i call him that. As i was brushing my hair i heard a really loud sound coming from the next room.It sounds like some kind of Korean rock song or something like that.  I just ignored it and went back what i was doing. I liked the school uniform. The skirt is not too short. I'm loving it.

 

I got out of my tiny but cozy room and run to the place where they sale breakfast i ate my food there. When i was eating and i over heard some girls was talking. " Hey girls did you see L.joe oppa this morning?" A girl said " No i think i was a little late to go see him at his dorm room..... Geez Oppa where are you?" Another girl complained. Who is this L something guy? Well who care.... I don't want to be near those Crazy chicks who stalk a boy like that. And i saw those girls started staring at me like i'm some kind of an animal. Well i did wear a  Naruto's leaf village necklace that not made me look weird right? Okay I kept walking to my school building without looking back.

 

*My POV* ( Yes i want to be in the story too but i'm in there just to tell you some stuff that all)

While you was walking away the girls at the food center said" Is she the one who have the half room next to L.joe Oppa?" one of the girls asked" Yes she's the one. Well i think she is too needy. Her room is like a mouse hole." another girl said." Did she know why her room is extra smaller than others because L.joe oppa wants some more space in his room?" a girl said " Duh! She knows! She's not like us she an idiot stalker!!!"" The prettiest girl said. " Right!" All of them shouted it out loud.

-In the school building-

While you were searching for your class you saw a boy was hiding in the corner.

*Your POV*

i was trying to find my class i saw lots of students was minding their own business and i don't want to ask anyone so i kept on walking like an idoit. Suddenly i saw a boy with gray hair What the heck? Him again that Korean Sasuke! I was about to walk up to him and clear thing up from yesterday. I just took two or three steps forward then he glared at me like he wants to eat me a live!!!!! " You again! I said stop fallowing me you have to made my day more worst as it's already is" He said to me. I'm so mad so i said" You! I didn't do anything wrong. And now i will make your day feel like hell!!!" I yelled at him. He put his hand over my mouth and pulling me to the corner and said " Be quiet will ya! I through you girl want me all to yourself why you're screaming?"he whispered. I can't take this anymore. So i'm finally broom up. " I'm just get here. I'm the new student and i don't even know you! So stop thinking i'm your stalker" i said as i walked away and leaving him speechless. Hehehehe That's what you get for messing with ~~~~~! I went back searching for my class room.

*L.joe POV*

She doesn't know me? I'm such a fool. I should have known. Whatever i'm not gonna sorry her anyway.......  :P

 

Like it! Comment pls!