Interesting...

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

* Your POV*

 

I just got here and i was so excited. "Seoul Korea I'm here" talking to myself again. Well i'm ~~~~! I'm from Japan in Tokyo. Why do it have to be Korea? Well i hate the students at my  old school that always teased me that i love Naruto(Japanese Anime) too much. Well that not the only reason i came here others and i want to get anyway from my  orphan place where i lived. I want to show people that even i don't have parents to take care of me still i'm strong and smart enough to get a scholarship to study at Seoul high. I don't want to brag or anything just i'm a human version of Naruto and i really love ramen. And i hate Sasuke!The way he's Acting so cool and stuff but who can blame him. :P

I was walking to the school and i can't believe it that my school has dorms that students can live there,Suddenly i saw a guy was running for his life or something like that and not looking toward so he bumped me. I fell on the ground the same for him. When i look at him clearly he has gray hair. He's kinda HO..... " Stop following me everywhere i go. Ok?" He spoke in Korean.I snapped out "What? I just got here And what do you mean?" i said with confusion in my head. Hot but what with the Smirk on his face." Don't act Dumb you stupid fangirl! You have to come and annoy me every time the school ended? And go to hell!!!" he said dusting himself and started walking away. " Hey you! I'm not your ......fan girl. And further more I just got here" I yell and he said" Whatever just don't fallow me". I was in Shock! And handsome boy like him why do he had to be so cool and through that i was his fangirl? Great Human version of Sasuke.....(Sasuke is an Emo boy in Naruto in my point of view) 

 

-In the Dorm-

 

I went to the helping center. " Welcome to Seoul high You're must be ~~~~~!" The lady said. I replied " Hai I-I mean Neh~!" She smile and gave me the key to my room. Wow room No 143 1/2! Wait... What? what does 1/2 mean? Like half or something? Whatever..... i got to my floor. I saw lots of girls standing there and they all stared at me. I just ignored them. I was standing in front of my room's door. " Here we go!" I whispered to myself in Japanese. When i open it I got in and close the door. "What the?" I shouted. So small!!!! My bathroom back in japan was bigger than this. Oh well..... big enough for a bed and my desk. I was surprise there a tiny bathroom there.  Well i will survived this. Believe it!!!!!....... I took a short shower and went to bed. " Today is interesting. I guess. Well tomorrow is a new day. Good night ~~~~~!" I said, i took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

 

( M new here! Please comment!)