My first and only best friend!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*My POV*

 

You was heading for the door, a girl was looking  you and she said "HEY YOU!" You point to yourself and she said " Yeah you!" So she walk to you and whispered " You better stay away form my man or something bad will happen to you..." She wink at you and walk away.

 

 

*Your POV*

 

What the heck was that all about? No! Not Human version of Sakura ( Sasuke's biggest fangirl) If she has pink hair i swear l'll kill myself.Yes! I hate Sakura and that is the only reason i hate Naruto (Naruto loves Sakura)And what so special about that guy anyway? Well stop thinking about him. I'm hungry so i continue to walked out side. While i was walking in the school field i saw a girl was sitting alone so i walked toward her and i said " Hello!" She looked up and said " H-hi!" She gave me a smile. Wow she is so cute. " Can I sit here with you?" I asked nicely." Sure I'm Minzy by the way!" Held up her hand toward me so i shake it. " I'm ~~~~! And i will do what ever it take to be the best student at school! Believe it" I made a speech. She giggled and said " Sorry i don't think you will. Because that place have taken and it's L.joe the prince of the school...." I can't believe it. Why it had to be like sasuke so much. But remember ~~~~~. Naruto can beat Sasuke! So can you!" WELL YOU STUPID KOREAN SASUKE!!!!!!!! THAT PLACE WILL BE MINE. BELIEVE IT!!!" I shouted it out loud. " Who's Korean Sasuke?" She said with a rice ball in . " It's that L.joe guy!" I answered with two sushi in my mouth ^ )-( ^!. " Well he does act like Sasuke...." She said " You watch naruto too?" I asked she just nodded and we both just enjoy talking to each other. And the best thing is We have lots of thing in common. Wow she gonna be my new BFFL ( Best friend for life)

 

*L.joe POV*

 

Good! She's gone, I hate that girl so much. She making my head hurt. While I was listen to my friends talk to each others. Suddenly " Hey guys! L.joe to sit with a new girl today and she's from Japan!" Chun Ji teased. Gosh! Do you have to tell it to everyone about that.

" Really Hyung?!" Chang Jo asked with excitement. Chun Ji nodded and wink at me. " Is she hot?" C.A.P said with ert ness in his voice. " She the one who just walk out side!" Chun ji said. " Oh! She's Pretty!" Ricky cried. I can’t take this any longer.....” Well you just stop talk about that THING already! It’s giving me headaches!!!!” I complain. “ I think hyung is having a heart sickness” Niel joked and others laughed and Hi5 each others. Nice... The teasing began.

 

I heard the bell rang. “My Lord please don’t let’s her has the same gym class as mine. Amen!” I prayed.

 

* Your POV*

Well Lunch was fun. I'm seriously think that Minzy is Hinata in real life ( Hinata is a nice, sweet and really shy) Well now i have to get to my next class and that is Gym. Oh my goodness i'm gonna get hit with balls by those girls. I hate you! You Stupid Emo!!!!! Make my life like hell!