Gym class part 2 and Back at the dorm

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

* L.joe POV*

 

"Hi! My name is ~~~~! Lovely to meet you!" She smile at him. Why doesn't she act like that to me? Why do i care? Stupid me! Stop looking that them. Oh no she saw me!Oh shoot She now gave a Smil... No a smirk. Good! As when we started working out i just sat there and do nothing. I'm not weak or anything i just hate Sweating that all. Well i take back what i said I don't like her to be in my group than Bora.She cares only about Taemin and Bora well Bora is Bora. I know she doesn't like me but i like teasing her. It's kinda fun. Did i just said " Fun"? Forget it.

 

* Your POV*

 

Well i kinda like Taemin. I know he's older than me and i only like him as a brother. So i call him Sunbae. And he want me to call him Oppa. So i said " Hai! Oppa" He smiled and i pushed him in a kind way. Look at that Korean Sasuke! Is he jealous? Why i felt so happy? Good i love this feeling!Mhahaha!( I just want to tell you. You laugh too much in this story! :P) Taemin was doing the push ups and i counted. That Idiot just sat there and do nothing. What a nerd! I'm a geek still i work out. Hahaha! Now i know i will have the highest scores for sure! :] Suddenly the new sensai started clapping to get the students attention. No one care!!!! Hehehe!. So he started blow his whistle and the class went silent. He said " Hey i can see some of you aren't doing anying so when i call your name please come here. Now Dongho, Dongjun...." I bet he will call out that Idiot. Mhahahaha This is gonna be fun. " Byun Hun...." I knew it. I giggle and smirk at him. Then the teacher continuous " And lastly ~~~~! Now come here" My mouth dropped open. I could see the smirk on his face right now! Geez this is so embarrassing. So i walked over and looking down. That teacher said " Now! Pair up!" I want to go with those girls over there but they gave me those stared. And those two guys two like  erts so i about to ask the teacher then L.joe pulled me to stand next to him. Weird? " Now! You need to have decide that one of your partner to carry other and who that could carry the longest will get the highest score!" I look at him and he said " You carry me!" " What? I'm a girl. You are the one who have to carry me" He just turned his back at me so i jumped on him. Piggy back ride!!!! But i still want Taemin-san ( Older brother)

 

 

-10 minutes later-

Wow he's strong!!! And those girls already give up. er! Ha but still those two boys still not giving up. So i said to L.joe " Hey! I know and you know we both want be have the best score so.... Keep doing what you doing! Believe it!"He said" I know what i'm doing so shut up!" I sigh.

 

-15 minutes later-

Those two still not giving up. Oh no look their shaking. Oh oh They fail. Hahahaha We won. I let's go off his neck and wave my hand in the air suddenly he dropped me. So i fell on my . Now everyone were laughing at me. I hate you! But except Taemin. He just came to me and pull me up and walk me out. 

Finally! School out! I walked to my dorm and i saw Minzy was walking alone so i joined her to go eat some food together. 

-At your dorm room-

I sat on my bed. Oh my gosh my still hurt. I will have my revenge! I went to take a shower. After that i went to bed. I was about to close my eyes suddenly i heard those rock songs again. So i just ignored it because it's only 8 o'clock. 

-11 o'clock-

Oh my freaking god!!!!! The music was still on. I can't stand this any longer. So i walked out side and knock on the room that the music was coming from... And the door open and it was......

 

Like it! :]