I'll protect you!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

I opened the door and i saw L.joe was taking off his shirt! I wrapped my arm around myself and said “What are you trying to do! Don’t come to me or i’ll kill you” He looks at me “Chilled! I want to shower too you know!” And he continuous s his shirt. Oh my goodness he has Abs? Look a way ~~~~!

 

 I walked to the door and about to door to get back to my room and i’ll let him explain this to me later. All the sudden L.joe grabbed my hand and said “ Do you know that there girls out there are waiting for me and Plus if they saw you if you got hurt i’m not responsible for it” I smirk and walked up to him “ You Idiot! I know and i-i hate you!” I said then i sat on the bed and pouted.

 

When he got out of the shower he was wearing only a towel on his wrist. He looked at me and said “We’ll going to be lately for school! So put this on!” He throw a girl uniform at me “Why do you have a girl uniform in your closet?” i said and he told me that there a girl been stalking him, she went over board and come in to his room, put all her stuff in his closet, when he knew, he told the school about it, the school expelled her and she leave her uniform here and said to his to remember her by that. Stupid obsess girl. And come on why her skirt has to be so short. I kept pulling it down then i asked him “How do we get out of your bed without letting your stalkers kill me?” He said “The window...” I said “But we’re at the 2nd floor how could we....” Before could finished he throw a rope at me and said “We used this. I’ll go first” He tied the roped to his bed and throw the rope out the window and he got out of the window “ I think this is a bad idea!” i said. He looked at me and said “Are you scared? If you are it’s ok i’ll help you!”

 

 He started climbing down the rope and i look out the window and i look down he’s already on the ground. I got out of the window and started climbing down and i slipped i fell and good thing someone caught me and it’s none other then L.joe. He put me down and said “You should be more careful next time!” He walked away with his hands in his pockets and he turned and said “Do you want to be late or something?” I ran up to him and said “I think the girls in this school will kill me today because you had to tell everyone that we are a couple and .....” He stops and pulled me close and whispered “Don’t worry! I’ll protect ya! Just don’t go near Bora!”  He smiles and pinched my cheek and hold my hand then walk to class. Why do i let him do this to me? I know it’s because i love him. <3

 

Sorry so short!