Your Dad?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

* Your POV*

What's wrong with him today?  I opened the box and there a note in it. It said

Dear ~~~~~,

Wear this! If you don't like it I don't care. Just wear the dress and i won't tease you! Love you!

L.joe

I pull out the dress and it looks like this :http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fU7LdRkUMVM/S-xJYYjUPkI/AAAAAAAABS8/mwkdLZUy__M/s1600/00582350e58.jpg

Well i don't know why i like this.. It's not pink so it's good. I got change and and get down stair. And i saw L.joe were wearing:http://nylesor.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/31.jpg?w=500&h=450

" You look .....Good" He said " Really? Thanks . You look neat! Where are we eating dressing up like this?" I asked. Without an answer he just pushed me in to the car and drive in a high speed.

" Hey! Slow down!!!! I don't want to die!!!!" He sigh and said " I need to go fast cuz i don't want my...I mean him to get worry!" I look at him " Him? What do you mean Him? Who that?" He stop the car " You'll find out soon enough!" He got out and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and walk in to the Fancy restaurant.

" Young Master.....Master is waiting for you" A waiter said " Young master?" I raise my eye brow " I own this place" I just nodded and fallowed him.

We both enter this big room that has a really really long table and i saw a man sitting there. " Hello Byun Hun" the man greet as L.joe and I bow. " Good evening Father?" Fa-fa-father? " This must be ~~~~! . I hear so much about you.You look beautiful. Come sit here." He pull the chair for me and L.joe was sitting next to me. I whisper to him " What should i do? I don't know..." He look at me " Just be you.. And everything will be fine...Honey" I smirk. Okay! Being me that easy.... Here i go!