The call

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

Did i just confess? Well what’s done is done. Come on ~~~~ say something to make me look least stupid will ya? I stood up and held her hands up to my chest “Would you be my girlfriend?”I said She looked confused. “Can i answer that question later?” she nervously said. I nodded but my head kept repeating: Say yes! Well i guess i have to wait. Gosh i hate waiting.

 

When we’re arriving at the dorm, she got out of the car and i grabbed her hand  “Good night baby!” I said “Did i say i’m your baby yet?” I smirk as she said that “Okay! Bye” I walked to my room, took a shower and went to bed hoping that she will answer me soon.

 

*Your POV*

 

I know! Why did i say yes? Because i was so nervous. I never have a boyfriend before..... My phone rang and i answered it.

You: Hello?

Minzy: Hey ~~~~ Would you come to my dorm like now?

You: Why Min?

Minzy: Because i need your help!

You: Ok be right there!

 

I went to Minzy’s dorm room, i knock on the door and i got in. “What do you need help with?” I asked “Well CAP asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes! We just came back from our date!” she answered me with excitement. “Congrat! But what do you need me for?” I said. “Well i can’t sleep! And why are you wearing this outfit? Were you just gone out? With who?” she asked “Love really can change a person..... Well I ate dinner with L.joe and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i will answer him later. That all” i answered. “ Why don’t you say yes?” she said “ It’s complicated i’ll tell you later!” i said while lying on her bed. “ I guess this mean you’re sleeping with me tonight because it’s getting late and if i let you go back at this time L.joe will kill me for sure!” She smiled and laid next to me. “If he really gonna hurt you i swear me and CAP will kill him!” I winked and about to sleep suddenly someone called me.

 

You: Why are you calling me this late?

L.joe: Open the door!

You: I’m not at my room and why you want me to open the door?

L.joe: Where are you?

You:........

L.joe: Answer me!

You: I’m at Minzy’s room so good bye!

L.joe: Wait! Sleep well Jikiya! Love ya <3!

You: Whatever good night!

 

Sorry i know it's ! But still pls like it! Love ya!