Meeting someone

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

( Few weeks later)

*L.joe's POV*

While i was in the hospital ~~~~ always come and visit me. She brought all the homeworks and do it with me. She helps me get in to the bathroom and feeds me. Sometimes she even slept on the sofa next to me. And the best thing was she did the chicken dance for me cuz she wants my Original Naruto Maga. I just love her so much.

When i got out, We both always study cuz we had the final Exam soon. I found out that ~~~~ is really smart that why she got the scholarship.

Now today is our result day (after school), I saw ~~~~~ with Taemin and Minzy were talking so i walked up to her and grabbed her hand " Where are you taking me this time?" I smirk and said " Don't you want to see our result?" " There out already?" Minzy asked i nodded and we all went to saw it.

I  look at our names and we both got the best score out of others. I turn toward and saw her shocking face " We did it!" her jump and i hugged " You did great!" She smile and hugged me back. " Oh look! Their so cute!" Chun ji point " Shut up!" ~~~ giggled and i pulled her to the corner and said " Let's go to dinner together!" She nodded and i pulled to the dorm.

-At the dorm-

" Now wear this!" I gave her the box and said " I gave you 30 minutes! Now go!" " Wait!wait!" She scream while pushed in to her room and close the door. I need to change too so i went in to my room. I think you are going to like her... Dad