Baka!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

 

*L.joe POV*

 

She sat up and looked at me and said “You i love you Baka!” (Baka mean Stupid, Idiot..... ) in Japanese. I can’t understand. I heard the last part really well. What’s Baka mean? Who care.... now she a sleep. Silly girl I was about to put the wet towel back on her forehead and suddenly she put her hands on my neck and she said “Kiss me good night!” Still in japanese. Gosh you’re in Korea..... Oh well i can’t blame her. Still held on my neck and i think she about to kiss me or something. I want to too. So i was about to kiss her then she fell a sleep again. Why she had to do that? I took a shower and went to sleep on the other side of the bed.

 

*Your POV in your dream*

 

I was sitting and talking that Guy alone again. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder i turn around and it my Love angles again. Taemin angle asked “So i know you get the second kiss from your soulmate right?” Minzy said “ Duh! And are you decide to try to get along with him yet?” I look at her and said “I think he’s just playing with my feeling.....” I look down then Taemin angles put his hands on both of my shoulders and whispered “Believe me he doesn’t!” And they both faded away.

 

*End your dream*

 

 I woke up and i rubbed my eyes and open them i look at my bed.....Wait this is not my bed and this is not my room i look forward and it’s a picture on the wall of ..... “L.joe!!!!!!” I looked around the room. Wow his room is really big.... Stop that and where in the world is he? I get out of the bed and searching for him. I heard sounds coming from the bed, i walked over and i saw...... L.joe on the bed with me last night!

 

“L.joe!” I tried to wake him up and he grabbed me and hugged me tightly and i said “Let’s me go you ert!” I try to escaped and but we both off the bed and he was up top of me. “AH!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and he opens his eye and get off. I said “Why am i in you room and why you’re sleeping on the same bed with me and and.....?” I shouted at him and he said with laziness “Before i can tell you Please ask me nicely next time and your breathe stink! I have an extra toothbrush in the bathroom now go!” and then i said “But but...” He pushed me toward the bathroom and throw a white shirt and said “And you really need a shower too” What? I smell my own breathe..... Oh it does a little. I took a shower and brushed my teeth twice. I put on his white shirt and good thing i wear short short under my pants last night.... I opened the door and i saw........

 

(A/N: Hope you guys like it! And i know i made this too short!)