You're in my head!!!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

-11 o'clock-

Oh my freaking god!!!!! The music was still on. I can't stand this any longer. So i walked out side and knock on the room that the music was coming from... And the door open and it was......

 

* L.joe*

-8 o'clock-

Oh my gosh i just got to my room. I still have her smell on me. It's kinda like a Chocolate cupcake. I don't hate it so i don't really mind it. So before i go to take shower i played my favorite songs and went to the bathroom. When i'm done i just sat on my bed and think. " Gosh you stupid Japanese girl. Why i can't get you out of my mind?" I hit myself with a pillow and i did my homework while my music still on because i like it. So deal with it.

-10:30-

I was playing my drums.  Good that are no one have a room next to me.But when i came i saw light on maybe there are now. Too bad.Because i want more space in my room and they had take some from that room. I was drumming my hardest. I heard someone are knocking on my door. Gosh do the stalkers never sleep? Geez....... I need to go and yell at them. I open the door and about to yell. But it's ~~~~! Oh Shoot! Act cool dude! What's wrong with you sweating like hell all the sudden? I swallow hard and i said" What do you want? Stalker!" Look at her eyes all red. How cute... Wait what? "-_- " YOU IDIOT! I NEED SLEEP SO WON'T YOU JUST STOP ALL THOSE NOTICE! IT'S GIVING ME ......" I can't let her finished so i put my hand cover and pull her in to my room. i closed the door and said" Other people need sleep too so would you lower your voice?" I asked nicely as i could " What are you...." She stopped and look around my room and said " Why your room is so big? 3 times bigger than mine?" " You have the room next to me right?" She nodded so i explain..... " What the hell you think you are? Taking half of my dorm space?" I sigh I push her out and suddenly she turn around and her face is an inch from my face. Wow her face is so interesting? Big eyes no need to wear contract. Her lips are natural pink and her cheek too. I can't control myself anymore so i........

 

I know so short! I'll make it longer next time! Believe it!