Party at Chun Ji's room Part 1

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

What? Why he want me to bring her to his room away? So I called him.

 

L.joe: Hey! Why you want ~~~~ to go your room? If you think of something stupid, I swear I’ll hurt you!

Chun Ji: Chill down Man! I told you that you come too right? Did I?

L.joe:........

Chun  Ji: Well~! Hurry up! It’s starting!

L.joe: What’s starting? Don’t tell me you’re having a sleep over party again..... And you guys might.....

Chun Ji: You’re the one who has ert thought. FYI That are going to be others there too. Now come!

L.joe: Okay! I’ll be there! But i won’t let ~~~~ stay to long. I don't trust you guys...

Chun Ji: Over protective much! Bye!

 

I hung up and knocked on ~~~~'s door. “Coming~!” She shouted. She opened the door and looked at me “What do you want again?” she yelled. “ Shh! Now let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and I started walking. “Hey! Where are you taking me? I need to change first!” She said.I didn't respond and kept walking. When I arrived at Chun Ji's building and climbed up to his floor to his room “Now hurry!” I walked up to Chun Ji pulling her to death. :]

 

-Chun Ji Dorm-

 

I knocked on the door while ~~~~ was catching her breathe. Then Chun Ji opened the door and I pulled ~~~~ in. Geez~ There are so many people here.Oh great, even Bora’s here too. I let go of ~~~~’s hand and walked up to CAP. “Hyung! Why are there so many people here?” I asked. “Well me and the guys were doing our project with our partners and Chun Ji over there decided to have a party then we invited Taemin, his girlfriend ,and Minji too” he explained. I nodded “So who is Bora partner?”I asked “You're looking at him right now! Good thing that Minzy is not the jealousy type! I don’t like that girl at all. She kept asking me about you.” He answered. “ Did you told her anything?” I glanced at Bora then “NO! Of curse not!” he said and I smiled at him.

 

I was about to go talk to ~~~~ Suddenly Bora said “Everyone! Let’s play a game” “What’s kind of game noona?” Ricky asked. “7minutes in heaven” she answered. “No!” ~~~~protested. “ Let’s play spin the bottle!” Niel suggested “I have a better idea! We can mix both games togther.” Chun Ji jumped. “ Nope! Let’s play spin the bottle remix with 3minutes not 7 it’s too long!” I said. Everyone nodded except ~~~~. I glared at her and she nodded. ;)