Don't have a costume

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*L.joe’s  POV *

 

Again? Gosh But wait.... I won’t let’s no body knows what i will dress up this time. You know what happen last year? I was dressing up like Kaname in Vampires knight (Japanese anime)and almost all the girls at school dress up like Yuki ( Yuki is Kaname’s girlfriend) And they started pairing themselves with me. So pathetic... This time i want to know what’s~~~~ will dress up. So i could pair up with her. What am i thinking? Stupid me! I sat there not looking at her at all. Because she blushed like a tomato already. When the class ended i packed up my thing and went to my friends.

 

*Your POV*

 

Stupid! Idiot! Dumb Korean Sasuke. I will have my revenge! Oh the Halloween dance I will dress as....No i don’t have a costume yet. When the class ended i walked to the food center. I saw Minzy was with 3 other girls. She saw me and waved I waved back and i tried to find a table then i saw Taemin-san was sitting alone so he saw me and asked me to sit with him so i said yes.

 

You asked “Oppa! Do you have a costume for the party yet?” He looked at me and said “No! Do you?” I answer “No! I don’t know a good place where to buy some...” Looking down and then he put his hand on my shoulder and said “You can come with and my hyung and go buy some. My hyung is really friendly.” I smile and said “Thank you!” Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder as i turn around it’s Minzy. “Hello~~~~! And Taemin oppa!” “Hey!” Both of us said “Hey Minzy could come with us too. Would you come and go shopping for costume with us?” She nodded. “Wow this is fantastic! 4 people are shopping together. When are we going?” I said with excitement “Well.... Tonight because the dance is tomorrow night”. We finished school and i went to my dorm to get some more money.

 

When i get to my floor.....Oh great! Do those girls have better things to do than staking people... I guess not. I was about to walk in all the girls are screaming like crazy. What are they screaming about? I turn and saw Chun Ji one of L.joe friend. “Hey! Do you know where L.joe is?” “Sorry i don’t” he smile and said “Thanks anyway!” Now he’s gone. I went get my thing and i walked down stair and join Minzy and Taemin.

 

*No one POV*

 

Chun Ji get to the school field and call to ........

 

Chun Ji: She doesn’t know. I think your plan will work!

L.joe: I know it will. Your part is complete!

Chun Ji: A thanks would be nice?

L.joe: Sure thanks.

 

Like it? I know this chapter is so lame. I will make it better! I promise!!