PARTY!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

I was waiting for Taemin’s hyung to pick us up. Soon i saw a car driving toward our direction. The car stop and the window opened and someone in the car said “Get on!” We got in and closed the door.

 

 Taemin said to the guy was driving “Hyung! This is ~~~~ and Minzy! And ~~~~ and Minzy this is my hyung Kibum don’t call him that for you it's Key!” “Hello!" “Ok Key oppa!” we both said and smile. When we got there, we all got out of the car. Wow the mall is so big!!!! We went in and Key-san turn around and said “Well what do you guy want to dress up like?” “A panda!” Taemin said “A fairy!” Minzy said, and all of them look at me and i said “I want to look like Naruto or Hinata!” “Who are they?” Key-san asked “Anime characters” Minzy replied. “I think we should find Minzy’s costume first than Taemin and lastly ~~~~! Ok?” We all nodded.

 

We all went to the 3rd floor to find Minzy’s costume. We got it and we went to the place where they sale animals costume. And lastly me. We went to the comic store and saw Oh my gosh it’s Naruto’s costume! We went in and i look at the price and it’s ....... 200$. No! I guess i will find some thing cheap then i saw Sasuke costume and it’s 400$ Good thing i hate it. So i finally saw Hinata’s custome. Oh it’s only 130$ with the wag. Wait i don’t need wag! I have long hair already! I asked the owner “Mister i don’t want the hair. So how much is this custome?” “Only 70$ and if you buy my Naruto maga it’s down to 50$” he answer “Really? Ok!” I get my costume and we all went for ice cream. While we all eating Taemin got a phone call and he answer it. “Hello~! This is Taemin......Oh well i think i know what will she wear so why you want know that?......Yes she’s here!” Is he talking about me? Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder i turned around and it’s.....L.JOE!!!!!! He talked to his phone and said “Bye Taemin” He smiled and sat next to me. “Oh how are ya buddy?” Key-san asked HIM. “Pretty well! And you hyung?” “Good” Key-san answered. I can let’s him destroys my fun. So i said “So what’s brought you here Byun hun?” I smiled i know he hate being called by his real name. He smiles faded and said “None of your business. So what are you all dress up like?” “I’ll dress up like a panda Minzy is a fairy and~~~~ dress like a girl in Naruto. What’s her name again? Oh it’s hinata!” Taemin said. “Oh i forget i have some things to do so see ya!” He waved and walked away. YAY! He gone and why i want him to stay somehow? I am so weird.....

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

Heha! My plan is completed! Now where could i’ll buy.......

 

*Your POV*

 

We went back to my dorm to drop me off. Wow I’m so happy today expect the part that L.joe came. I went to my floor. Thanks god no girls! I was about to get in suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder i turn around and it’s ..... Him again. “What do you ....” I’ve been cut of by he’s kissing my cheek and smiled “I was about to do that! Now bye Jikiya!” Then he ran to his room. “Coward! Come out.....I’ll kill you later!” I got in my room and i sit on my bed. “Stupid Korean Sasuke!” I showered and went to bed.

 

-The party night-

 

Wow today was weird..... L.joe was not even looked at me today. I felt a little sad. After school i went to my room and i got dress as Hinata. Wow i’m not that ugly! I went down stair and about to walk to school suddenly Key-san drove his car and picks me, Taemin and Minzy up. So fun! When i got there i saw all the girls dress up like a princesses. Why? I asked a girl was standing next to me “ Hey why are there so many girls dress up like princesses?” She looked at me and said “Uh.... It’s because L.joe is dress up like a prince this year!” I look around and i don’t see him. She said “He’s not arriving yet and why we know that well...... You should know why?” I just nodded and walked back to Minzy. Oh that girl was one of L.joe’s stalkers.

 

Now Rain sensai got on stage and said “Good evening everyone! Now this year we have a contest for you guys. Well I will pick the 2 best costumes of the night 1big and 1 girl and i will pick the one that match the other so.....” I know i will win because i look like Hinata and i even wear white contacts too. “ The first winner is ~~~~!” Yay! I know i won! and walked to the stage the sensai continue “ The last winner is Byun Hun!” What? How could his costume match mine? And the spot light go to L.joe. I look over and he was wearing Sasuke costume? No!!!!! He walked like sasuke and got to the stage and stand next to me. I whispered “YOU!” He didn’t even look at me. So sensai said “Are you both a couple?” I was about to answer and L.joe said...........

 

[ Your costume :

http://www.costumefamily.com/store/images/cosplay/naruto/Hinata_Hyuuga.jpg

Your eye contact:

http://allaboutcoloredcontacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/blog-bokygun.jpg

 L.joe costume:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sasuke%20cosplay/RyA-UcHiHa/Sasuke/sasukeuchiha01.jpg

His eye contacts:

http://samhaincontactlenses.com/Ash-sasuke.jpg