Party at Chun Ji's room Part 2

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

Idiot! Why did you nod ~~~~? Well it’s better than Bora’s idea! I sat next to Chan ji and Niel. L.joe sat next to CAP and......you guess it. Bora! I hate you so much. Stop hugging his arm will ya? Oh my I’m that jealous? Well it’s not like what you think! I want to protect all the girls pride because of her she made us look bad.......

 

Ricky went to the kitchen to get a bottle of coke to play. I listened to Minzy talked about CAP. Wow when people are in love their head must got hit by a rock or something! When Ricky came back i move over so he could sit and he sat next to me and Niel.

 

CAP started. I looked at the bottle spin slowly and it point to.......Minzy! Everyone cheered for them. So CAP took Minzy’s hand and went to the room. Don’t worry! It’s only 3 minutes!

 

-3minutes Later-

 

Niel knock on the door and came out were those two holding each other hand and Blushed like crazy!

 

Minzy spin the bottle and it pointed to Chun ji. Chang Jo and Ricky started laughing. I over heard CAP whispered to Chun ji “If you even think about touching her..... I swear i cut in to tiny pieces. Get it?” He simply nodded. They both went in side and close the door. Please Chun Ji don’t do anything to her....... CAP has BIG muscles! I turn around and saw that Bora girl was still hugging L.joe arm again. Gosh! ~~~~ Snap out of it!

 

-3minutes Later-

 

CAP ran to the door and opened it. Jealous much? Chun ji ran away. But Minzy told CAP that Chun ji don’t do anything. So we all went back to the game. Chun ji spanned the bottle fast. I hope it point to Bora. The bottle spanned slowly and it’s point to........ Me?

 

(A/N: I think L.joe is going to be piss off by this! Hope you guys like it!)