The game part 2

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

Uh oh! He had that evil smile on his face again. What’s he up to? Never mind him. “Oppa I still can’t believe you and Kimmy are a couple!!!!” I hugged him again I don’t think Kimmy will get jealous because she knows I like that Sasuke dude. And she trusts my wonderful brother I mean Taemin-san. :]....

 

I saw Jay i waved and he walked toward me. “So what’s cha doing?” he asked “Nothing so....” I heard Bora screamed “Oppa i’m coming!!!”. As i turned around.....You gotta be kidding me! Stupid onion head!!!!! Well Sasuke is too good for him.

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

Oh great she hugged him again..... I need a plan. [idea!] Well i hope this would work. i looked around the class... Oh Bora! I stared and she saw me so i winked at her. Hope this would work.... Come on. “Oppa i’m coming!!!!” She ran to me and hugged me and i hugged back. See~~~~ 2 can play it that game. Mhahahaha! Oh she’s turning red. This is kinda fun. Expect the part i have to flirt with Bora. Geez her perfume is giving headache. Hold it! She ignored me and continued talking to that guy.... What’s his name again? Yeah Jay! If you touch her even her hair i’m going to kill you with a spoon and eat you on and spit you out.....*Smoke was coming out of his ear*

 

*Your POV*

 

Level 2 coming up... “Can i ask you a BIG favor?” I whispered then he nodded. “I want to make someone Jealous. Would you help me?” I asked with my puppy dog eyes. “Aish!.....Sure but you own Me.” he answered. I smile and said “What am i going to own you?” “I’ll tell you later” I nodded and i hold his hand and pulled him toward the onion head.

 

 Act normal ~~~~! You can do this. Believe it!!!!!! “Hey L.joe and...Uh.... Bora!” I hate giving people fake smiles. But this time i need to. We were all talking then I hurt my ankle again. “Ow!” I cried then Jay took my hand and sat me down and asked “Are you ok?” “I’m fine Oppa!” I cried out.... Why does onion head not helping? Oh he thinks that i’m faking? I hate you! Gosh i can see those y minds of her.... L.joe if you want to play why you have to pick her? Ah! This is getting boring.

 

-After school-

 

I walked to my dorm alone and suddenly i felt someone grabbed my hand. It’s L.joe. “Ah! What do you want for me huh? Why don’t you leave me alone and go to your girlfriend?” I yelled and he put his hand to cover “People are looking and i know you know that you tried to make me jealous so i want to too!” he whispered. I look around and all the students stared at me. So i ran to my dorm as fast as i could.

 

-In my room-

 

What should i do with my hair? Cut it? Yes i cut myself. I can do this. I started cutting and when i’m done i look at the mirror and Wow i look like Jan Di in boys over flower (F4). Yes i sometime watch korean drama too. I didn’t get to eat anything yet. Well i guess i have to......

Knock knock knock.... I open my door and i saw L.joe with his new haircut and he was......

 

Look at the pic! It's his new hair cut!