You again! *Sign*

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

Finally I found it. Well good thing that i’m not late. Oh my Lord Look at all the students in the class. There about 6 boys and 30 girls. If i want a boyfriend i can’t beat those girls they have claws and what the hell they are thinking their skirts are shorter than my underwear and i’m telling the true. I walk in the class slowly so no one will spot me but it turns out everyone is staring at me. So just smile and went the nearest seat i could find. Found it! at the middle row. Good thing i’m not sit near those people. Why are they only sitting at the back? Why should i care? Ok i need to focus i’m here to study nothing else. When the teacher came in room the class became quiet. “Good morning everyone! Today we have a new student and she come from Japan Please tell us something about you ~~~~~!” the teacher told all the student. I through i won’t have to do it but i was wrong. “  Hello! My name is ~~~~. I’m from Tokyo and i hope we ......” I’ve been cut off by the door room was opening and there are two boy was running toward the teacher. One of them has brown hair and another has....Wait it’s him again. Gotta hide...

 

* L.joe POV*

Gosh that stupid Chun ji was late again. So i waited for him i saw him and he was running toward me and said " Dude! Let's go" I roll my eyes and walk to my class. I opened the door and i saw my teacher and a girl was saying something. " Sorry teach! I woke up late today and Byung Hun was waiting for me" Chun Ji explain. I hate when he call me that. " You are always late and Mr Lee Byun Hun next time don't wait for him and ~~~~~! Come here and continue your speech please!" She said i look at the girl she was talking to. It's her again. " Neh~!" She smile at the teacher and smirk at me. " So we having the same class together and you said you're not fallowing me stupid girl." I started to walk to my seat. Yes i sat near all the girls in my class because they promise to me that they will be quiet and won't fallow me around like animals. But even they don't others still. Well at least the numbers go down not up. " Hey you! Did i told you already I'm not fallowing you and i don't even want to have a class with you!" She yelled at me. The teacher look at both of us and said " Oh you two know each other? Good now Mr Lee please sit next to Ms~~~~. So you can help her with our lessons." " No way in hell i will sit with her" I said and turn away. " Like i want to sit with an Emo like you!" She shouted at me. The teacher sign and said " You two if you don't do what i said i will make you both stay late everyday and make you both clean the class room" " What?!!!!" We both said it at the same time. " Whatever i'll sit near her but if she touch or do something stupid to me i will..." I've been cut off " Hey i'm not a ert!!! And don't worry none of those will never happen!!!" Still yelling at me. Gosh she's annoying. " Now you two go to your seat"The teacher told us and Chun ji said " What about me?" I said " What about you?" " Just go back where you always sit Mr Lee Chan Hee" He nodded and walk to his seat. I sat down and i looked at that girl. " So your name is Lee Byun Hun huh?" She asked me." Yes and don't ever call me that. For you is L.joe" I explain nicely. " You are the one who those girls are talking about? Eww! I think their going blink or something" She said and did the diguss face. " Well whatever i couldn't careless what you think and don't fall for me. " I said. " In your dream Emo boy" She smirk and look at the board.  

 

-End of class-

 

What does the teacher talking about? She don't even ask me once. Good thing cause i don't want to. It's lunch time and i will meet up with my group i mean my friends.

 

*Your POV*

Good thing that i don't miss my Korean classes or i won't understand a thing. Ok Lunch break i don't know i will eat or not cause those girls was giving me the -Stay-away-from-him Look at me. And i don't even made a friend only enemies. I walk to the food center. I brought sood sushi and went to find a place to sit.. None are empty. So i started walking out and maybe i would eat at the school yard. I was about to leave i saw that L.joe the Emo again with five others boys. I hate you. You made everyone in the school wants to kill me. Soon i will have my revenge!!! Mhahahaha!!!!

 

Pls comment and support me so i have the energy to write more chapters!!!!!