The date part 2

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 He hung up and i wait then someone was knocking my door. It’s....... Who is this guy? “Hi you must be ~~~~. L.joe wants me to come and take you down stair.” I nodded while i got out side i saw those crazy chicks looking at me. I smirk and go down stair. “Hey did you forget about me? I’m that guy you met in gym class the first time” I look at him.... “Oh it’s you the boy who i asked about our gym teacher right?” I said “Yes i am. Well my name is Jay!” (I want to have DGNA in my story too!!!) He pointed to himself. I smile and said “Well you already know my name!” As we got down stair I saw that L.joe looked at me with angry in his eyes but it turn into a smile and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into is car. Before i got in i wave at Jay and he wave back. Well he’s a nice guy.

 

-In the car-

 

I look out the window while he’s driving. Suddenly he’s stop the car and look at me. “What?” I asked. He didn’t answer my question instead he look closer to me and i close my eyes and said “What do you think your doing? I’m not an easy girl! If you kiss me again I’ll I’ll punch you!” “Idiot! You forget to put your seat belt on” He said and reached for the seat belt. It was so close! It’s gave me Goosebumps. When he finished he look at me and smirk. I broken the silent and said “Where are you taking me?” “Have you forgotten about our prize?” I nodded and the car drove off again.

 

-At that restaurant-

 

This place looks expensive. Suddenly L.joe hugged my waist and said to the Manager “Mister....Table for two. It’s L.joe” The manager nodded and showed the table. I sat down and the waiter gave us the menu. I look at it. I never eaten any of those foods before so i look at L.joe and i whispered “I think i don’t know what to eat.... So you can food cuz i don’t want to eat....” he sigh and said “I thought you might like this stuff i guess i was wrong. Hey waiter checks please!” I asked “I thought you of all the rich people this kind of place. It’s ok you can eat!” “Stupid girl! I guess you’re wrong about me too. Now let’s go!” he said and started walking out so fallowed him.

 

-in the car again-

 

Silentness again! “Hey put this blind fold on!” he said “Why should i? And how do i know you’re not doing any bad to me?” i said. “Just put it on!” I put it on. If he really gonna do something to me he will have another thing coming! Suddenly the car stop. I heard the door opened and i got out carefully and he took me in the elevator. This place is cold. He took to blind fold off. I’m on the roof of a building.

 

“Wow! This place is amazing. And look at all those stars!” I saw a blanket and Romens in cap and some drinks. “ Why are you still standing there? Come here!” he yelled. I walk over to him and i sat down then he came close to me and said “This is my secret hiding place. I want to share it with my special someone” “Who may that be?” I said. He smiled and said “it’s you! Silly! Well your romen is getting cold now eat up!” I started eating my romen. Wow this guy so romantic all sudden. I finished with mine and i look at the stars and i said “Look! That my mom and my dad up there! I love them so much!” I cried a little and he pulled me into a hugged and said “My mom is up there too.” I look at him and smiled in his arm. He is so warm. “You know today is my birthday!” he said “I didn’t give anything to you.” i replied “You’re here that all it matter" . I started hugging him back and i let go. I want to know if he like me or not. “ Do you like me L.joe?” He look at me and said “No!” I cried and walked away i knew it. He just plays with my feeling. But he grabbed my hand and said “ Because i love you!”