What's happen?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

 

*Your POV*

 

I’m done with my lunch and i think i need to use the rest room so i said to Taemin “Oppa! I need to go first! Bye guys and....bye L... Whatever” I hugged Taemin shoulder and i walk away. I ran to the lady room because i see some boys with their video phone and i hate this skirt!Oh my! The hall way was like a ghost town. I opened the door and i saw.......

 

*My POV*

 

When you walked off, L.joe sigh “Why she’s not called me Oppa only Taemin?” he said.Everyone look at him and Chang Jo said “Hyung! We are supposed to be the one who asked that question!” “Weird couple~” CAP said. Taemin laughed with him.

 

 

Suddenly 3 girls come and one of them said “Do you know where Minzy is Taemin?” “No sorry!” Taemin replied. “ So do you know where ~~~~ than?” Another girl said with a worried tone. L.joe looked at her and said “Why are you so worried?” Suddenly Taemin phone rang he answered it “Hello? Yes i am..... What? Where are you? I’m on my way!” “What’s going on?” The last girl said. “Minzy was in a trouble!” They all ran after Taemin.

 

When they arrive they saw ~~~~ was helping Minzy up. Minzy’s body was full with scratch marks, And her face was red like someone had slapped her. A girl asked Minzy “What’s happen? Who did this to you? Tell me!!!!” Minzy faint. CAP carried her to the nurse office. “Miss! Please help her!” One of Minzy’s friends. They all got out because the nurse needs to heal her.

 

*Your POV*

 

*Flash back*

 

I was in the bathroom and i saw Minzy was lying down in the bathroom’s floor. I pulled her up and said “Who did this?” She said “ Bora and her friends they want to hurt you and i heard them so i was try to warn them to not hurt you but I end up hurting myself Please ~~~~! Stay away from Bora as far as possible!” I sigh and said “Next time don’t do that for me Ok? I can take care of myself and....” She fainted. 

 

I don’t know what to do so i called Taemin-san....

 

*End of Flashback*

 

I was waiting and i saw L.joe looking down and i walked up to him and said “What’s wrong with you? You don’t even know Minzy that well...” “Babo! I was worried because it could be you who got hurt you know that! If you are i don’t know how to punish myself!” He hit his head. I stop him and said “Stupid! I wish Minzy would be fine and you should be worry about Minzy right now not me!!” I was yelling at him. Suddenly the nurse’s door open and we all got in. I saw Minzy was wrapped in wound and she smiled at us and said “ I’m ok guys and i only have to rest for 2 or 3 day!” We all laughed and talked.

 

-After school-

 

Minzy’s friends took Minzy to her parent’s house and i walked back to my dorm alone. I was walking suddenly i hurt my ankle. It’s burst! I continued walking till L.joe came, turn his back at me and said “Get on!” I want to ignore but my ankle hurt so bad!!! So i got on and he said “Don’t let go time this time Ok?” I hit his head and he walked to our dorm.

 

-At the dorm your floor-

 

He put me down and i said “You haven’t explain why i was in your room last night?” He explained....... “What i was drunk? Did i do something stupid?” He smiled evily and kissed my cheek and said “You did that to me last night Now good night Babo!” I wiped it off and said “Whatever i’m just too tired to fight back! So good night!” I close the door I took a shower and went to bed with a smile on my face while touching my cheek. Stop it ~~~~!

 

-In the morning-

 

I woke up at 6am today. When i open my eyes I saw .........

 

Like it! And Happy New year to all!!!! <3