Ghost?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*L.joe POV*

 

I got to my room.... Am i going crazy? I think i will have her Chicken pox tomorrow. You Idiot! But still you will have a reason to stay at the dorm with ~~~~. ~~~~ I’m falling hard for you. I took a short shower closed the light and went to sleep smiling with a drawing of her in my arm. Yes i drew her when she slept at my room. :]

 

*His Dream*

 

I was sleeping on the grass while watching the stars. I wish ~~~~ would be here with me. Suddenly Chun Ji and CAP wore all white outfits and CAP walked up to me, he hugged my neck and said “ I can’t believe my boy are falling for a girl this deep!” “Hyung Let’s go! And Chun ji I don’t want you guys to here now go!” Chun Ji hit my head and said “Idiot! We’re not your friends we are your Love angles just look like your friends! As you can see this is the first time we come to meet you but for ~~~~ she been seeing her angles as well they tried to make you guys get together so we both came here to tell you to try your hardest to get close to her. Understand?” I looked a way. CAP and Chun Ji stood up and said “ I guess you do need to have it too!” I look at them and their gone. What are they talking about any way?

 

*Dream Ended*

 

-4o’clock-

 

I opened my eyes and......... I knew it. Chicken pox...... Well nice job ~~~~ and stupid angles! I don’t want to stand here alone. [Idea!] I get it.

 

*Your POV*

 

I can’t even sleep last night because of the itchiness. I’m wearing glove right now to make sure i don’t scratch myself to death.... I get out of my bed i took a bath and about to went to bed maybe i could sleep this time.

 

-Knock –knock-

 

Who is it? It’s only 4am. I took a deep breath and i open the door. “AHH!!!!!” I scream cuz i saw a ghost! I got down on my knee and said “Mr Ghost! Please let me alone! Don’t scare me go and scared the guy that live next to me!!!!” Someone hit my head Wait ghost can’t hit people i look up and it’s L.joe! He was covering himself with a towel. “You want a ghost to scare me? Do you think i’m a scary cat or something?” He pushed me in to my tiny room and sat me down and he said “You can see i have it too. So i have to stay with you till us both are heal!” “ Baka! I’m a girl i can’t let’s you stay here and.....” i can’t finish “Stop calling me that and i just stay with you at the day time. I won’t let you me!” He smirk “I’m what? whatever sorry Baka Oppa!!” I joked. He pushed me playfully and pushed back but he look like he about to fall of the bed and i caught him. This time we was so close i could feel his breathe on my face. “ Oppa I didn’t realize you have blond hair....Oop!” I let go of him. He got up and i close my mouth with my hand “Sorry!” He smiled and said “It’s ok yeobo...” He kissed my forehead.....Good thing i don’t have spots there...Wait why did i let him kissed me? Now he’s lying on my bed. I got up and sat down on my chair. He looks so cute when he’s a sleep.......