I would love too

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

What the heck is he planning this time? I look at Minzy “ Do you have any dress i could borrow?” “Well i have it at my home.” I was about to say something than Nicole said “I have one and i live next door” I smile “ Thanks i can...” “ It’s okay! Come!” She started pulling me.

 

-In her room-

 

I was in her room and it’s big! She open her closet and she took out this http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2791620073_76919ee637.jpgit’s an amazing white dress! I wore it and i heard Chun Ji shout out my name. I went out side and i saw a car and its Key oppa car! I got it. “Hello~! So L.joe is putting you up to this?” He smiles “Yes well i don’t have anything to do any way” I laugh “So did he tell you why he wanted me there?” He shook his head. Well i waited and when we arrive i saw a really tall building!

 

-In the building-

 

Oh i went in the elevator and my phone rang

You: L.joe! Where are you?

L.joe: Just get to the roof!

You: Idiot!

he hung up...I’m going to kill him! I went to the roof and it’s the place where i spent my first date with him....It’s the second and it still the same. I walked around and i saw L.joe was standing while looking at the sky. I walked toward him “ Mom i have the womon i’m in love with here again! I know you like her mom..” I smile He turn to me “ ~~~~! I love you and i don’t want to spent my life with anyone else but you! So” He step back and knee down as he pull a ring out of his pocket “ Miss ~~~~, Will you marry me?” I swallow hard and smile “ I would love too!” he put it in my finger and stood up “ I love you” I smile “ I love you too” He peck my lip and hugged me tightly.....


*My POV*

Hey guys! This is the final Chappy! Hope you guys like it. I hope you guys would read this http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20304/twilight-saga-new-world-chunji-ljoe-niel-ricky-shinee-teentop-vampire

...Thanks for reading and subscribing....Please don’t Unsubscribe it!