Lunch by the Falls

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

We are having lunch by the falls, we swam and had fun kanina. Ngayon, kumakain na kami ng lunch sa restaurant na nasa falls. The set up was may mga upuan malapit sa falls, once you sit down, a wait staff will come and assist you if you don't have a picnic basket. Seung-wan ordered some grilled fish and shrimps for us to eat. She also ordered some local dishes like the fish stew, mushroom and other veggies as banchan. I watched as Seung-wan tried her best to remove fish bones on her fish. I laughed at the pace she was going, mas mabagal pa siyang mag-himay kesa sa pagong. I got her fish from her plate. She looked at me questioningly.

"Ako na mag-hihimay nito, balatan mo na lang yung shrimps." I said to her.

She grinned at me widely and said.

"Thank you, mine."

I proceeded to de-bone the milkfish with my chopsticks, holding the fish by its skin, I plucked the bones off it using my chopsticks. In under a minute, I completely removed every bone from the fish, I placed the meat of the fish on her plate.

"H-how did you do that?" She said in awe.

"I plucked the bones?" I said unsure of what to answer, because I just plucked off the bones from the fish, I don't get why she's asking how I did it.

"Ang galing naman mine." She said smiling as she picks up her chopsticks to taste the fish.

Her eyes widened pag-subo nya, dahil wala na itong tinik. She chews and swallows the fish. She raised her two thumbs up in approval.

"Wow, what else can you do? That fish was perfectly boneless." She said with a grin.

"I can make the bad guys good for a weekend." I said winking at her seductively.

"Hahaha! Mine, that's a Taylor Swift song." She said laughing.

"Biro lang." I said to her.

"Mine, thank you ha? Kung hindi mo hinimay yung isda, baka mamaya pa ako matapos sa pagkain." She said laughing.

"No problem mine. Bakit naman? Hindi ka sanay kumain ng isda?" I said to her.

"Hindi sa hindi sanay, when I was five, natinik ako sa isda, kamuntik nang tumusok sa throat ko yung buto. Ever since then natakot na akong kumain ng isda. I only ordered fish, because you might want fish." She said smiling.

My Seung-wan conquering her fears for me was such a turn on for me, gahd! Why does she have to be so sweet and thoughtful? At bakit ako nate-turn on? 😳

"You've conquered your childhood fear, thank you mine." I said to her.

"I did, come to think of it. I ordered it." She said in agreement.

"Eto tuturuan kita ng paghihimay ng isda. Watch and learn." I said to her.

Hinimay ko muna ang mag-kabilang side ng isda, I then divided the sides to chunks, I picked up a chunk of fish, then proceeded to pluck the bones out using my chopstick.

"See?" I said showing her the chunk of boneless fish I had in my hand.

"Wow. You make this seem easier." She said.

"Yung bones kasi naka-dikit talaga siya sa pinaka back bone nila, so tanggalin mo muna sila doon sa back bone nila, bago mo alisin yung mga maliliit na tinik." I said to her.

"Noted po Miss Bae." She grinned widely.

She peeled the shrimps using her chopsticks, she puts them on my plate after. To which I placed some of it on her plate. Ganito kami kumain ni Wendy. She tried to de-bone the rest of the fish herself. Isinubo nya sa akin ang isang piraso ng isda, she was a fast learner dahil walang tinik ang isang piraso na binigay nya.

I clapped my hands after I swallowed the fish. So pleased that she could now de-bone it without any help.

"Fast learner. Galing." I exclaimed.

"Very good yung teacher ko eh." She said.

Pinamulahan nanaman ako ng mukha, buti na lang my skin is rosey white in color. Hindi halata na nagblush ako. Ganto pag medyo naiinitan ako, my skin grows rosey white. We finished our lunch and went back to the cable car to bring us down the mountain. She looked so happier than yesterday, I couldn't help but feel happy, because my Seung-wan was happy at the moment. I was the reason for her smile, her eyes told me she was really happy. She held me by her side as we alighted the cable car. My initial fear going up was quickly replaced with a comfortable silence from Seung-wan. I hugged her this time, unlike kanina na ninerbyos ako sa pag-akyat. She even sang me a song so I would calm down. Her voice was full of pain and angst albeit the song's lyrics was a tender promise that the person singing it would take care of the listener. Totally unexpected from Seung-wan, she gives off the vibe of not giving a care in the world.

She had a wreck less vibe to her, judging by the way she made a joke about acting in love with her for a week, about her telling her BlueMoon fans about her uality and finally her leaving Seoul in the middle of promoting her comeback single was a wreck less decision on her part. Buti na lang my fellow BlueMooners are very supportive of her. We would still support her music, stream it every waking hour of the day, wait for her live performance on Music Bank a show that showcases K-Pop Idols' comeback or debut songs. I've been streaming her song, just that my phone volume was silent, I let that play on my phone for about 48 hours now on loop.

Once makababa na kami from the cable car, pumara ako ng taxi. I spoke to the cab driver in Jejian Dialect. He took us back to Seung-wan's hotel.

"Pagod ka na ba mine?" I asked her.

"No, pero tamad na ako mag-lakad lakad. I wanna nap." She said pouting like a baby.

"Awww... Okay, matulog ka muna." I said to her.

"Ayaw." She said sleepily.

"Ayaw pero antok ka na. Laban pa more sa antok mo." I said laughing at her.

"Iiiihhh, ayaw ko nga. Paano kung may mangyari sayo?" She replied to me.

"Ngi! Ano namang mangyayari sakin?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Paano kunwari makita tayo ni Jin, tapos buksan nya ang pinto ng cab at kidnappin ka?" She replied.

"Tingin mo magpapakidnap ako kay Jin?" I said laughing at her.

"We never know mine." She said pouting.

"Ang wild ng imagination mo mine, sobrang aning ka. If you want you can lean on me, higa ka sa lap ko or hug me while you sleep, para pag binuksan ni Jin ang cab at hilahin nya ako mararamdaman mo agad." I said laughing at her.

"Hindi ako aning mine, I'm just possessive, what's mine is mine." She said grinning at me.

"Aysht! Daming sinabi, mahiga ka na sa lap ko kundi bahala ka dyan, matulog ka katabi ang pinto." I said to her.

It was enough for her to assume a fetal position, her head on my lap. I brushed her hair with my hand as the other supported the top of her head.

"Sleep now." I said to her.

"Mine, I don't want to" She protested.

"Mine, isa. Hindi ka pipikit?" I said threatening her.

Agad namang pumikit si Seung-wan, I placed a chaste kiss on her lips before I brushed her face with my hand. I can't believe how much of a baby she is, she's so adorable pero pasa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter