Coming Clean

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

I was awakened by multiple messages from Mommy Elise and Joo-hyun. I fell asleep early last night. Mommy Elise informed me that Joo-hyun would be flying to Seoul to see me, she said that she knows about the real score and she hopes that Joo-hyun and I will be able to fix everything. Joo-hyun mean while said she wanted to speak with me and told me to reply to her as soon as I see the message. I had an idea and decided to come out to the press and the whole of Korea. It was now or never at least kung ano man ang sasabihin ni Irene sa akin, the press will now know the truth about me. I called a management meeting together with my staff and the higher ups.

Kasalukuyan na kaming nasa SM Entertainment Complex. We were just waiting for Mr. Lee to arrive. I understand he was busy with his business. So calling for an emergency meeting at an early hour of the morning, was really something he didn't expect. He came in at last, kumpleto na kami. I greeted everyone with a 45° degree bow as I stood up.

"Wendy, what's this emergency meeting you called for? May problema ba?" Mr. Lee asked upon entering the meeting room.

"Mr. Lee, wala naman pong problema. Pero from now on po, I wanted to be honest to the Korean Public and Press. I can't keep on telling them na ang ideal guy ko ay si Jonghyun. Patay na si Jonghyun matagal na and it's only a matter of time before they find out about me, inevitably they would." I said to him.

"So what do you want to do?" Mr. Lee asked me.

"I'd like to call for a press conference. Come out clean to them. Tiwala po ako sa mga BlueMooners ko, they will support my music no matter who and what I am." I said to Mr. Lee.

"Well, tama ka. Your fans will support you, remember this comeback you just had, isang linggo namayagpag sa charts ang song mo even with out you promoting it. Napatunayan mo na ang sarili mo. So, okay. We could do what you want, but I don't want you to blow things up for us. Sure ka na ba talaga na gusto mo nang mag-come out sa publiko?" Mr. Lee asked me.

"Never been so sure Mr. Lee. Please trust me. This will be good for the company. Dahil sinuportahan nyo po ang mga pangarap ko despite me being lesbian. Your company will be known for supporting the LGBT Community, it will attract more aspiring and talented young artists." I said to him.

"Okay. Jeongyeon, call the press people. Doyeon, please fix the security details with Peninsula Hotel, doon na kayo magpa-press conference. Include natin ang Korean public. Paki-schedule ang press conference today at 1p.m. Wendy, invite your fans to come." Mr. Lee said.

"On it sir." We all echoed.

I went to my Instagram and announced on my IG Stories of the said press conference. The staff quickly moved to their phones, calling press people and the hotel. I went back to my condo unit, lulan ng SM Service Car. Doyeon and Jeongyeon was with me, busy calling people. It was 11 a.m. and they needed two hours to get stuff done. I prepared myself to come out to the Korean public, psyching myself up for later. After 10 minutes, we got to my condo's lobby. Jeongyeon and Doyeon were busy talking on their phones as they sprinted towards the elevator.

I entered the elevator with them, nasa unahan ko ang dalawang manager, nagtatawag pa din sila. Doyeon pressed 17 and the elevator went up. A few moments passed and we were up my condo unit. Doyeon held the door open for me as I stepped out and walked down the hallway. Nasa dulo ng naturang hallway ang unit ko. It was one of the biggest units in the floor. I opened my door and got in. Doyeon and Jongyeon were still busy talking on their phones.

I prepared for them a cup of coffee, before I went inside my room to pick out my clothes. I still haven't answered Irene's message. Umaasa akong may magsasabi sa kanya ng announcement ko. If my plan works, she will be surprised with an announcement of my girlfriend being inside the room. Hindi nya alam, siya ang tutukuyin ko. I am excited as well as a little nervous. I don't know why she's coming over here. Pero I already said yes, we will talk to her Mother.

I checked on my phone and got into my secret chat account na naka-sign up sa isang fan chat for Jeju Island. I often do this, para din pulsuhan ang mga fans ko with how they interact with each other. I promote peace within my fandom and their interactions with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter