Schedule of an Idol

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

Pagka-lapag na pagka-lapag namin sa Seoul, Doyeon briefed me about my schedule for the day, it was time to hustle, pero bago ang lahat, I will have my hair dyed red. Mamou Lai was waiting for my return. Si Mamou Lai, my hairdresser is like my second mom, she takes care of me most especially on days Park Soo-young and I had nothing to eat, she'd often visit Joy and I back when we were still trainees, she took particular interest in me and Joy dahil maganda daw ang mga buhok namin, ayaw nyang masira ang mga buhok namin. Kaya naman she would always bring us snacks and most times food she'd cook herself. Sabi ni Mamou Lai, kasama daw sa healthy diet ang pagiging maganda ng aming mga buhok. Mamou was an SM hairstylist, she works with other SM Entertainment Groups and Soloist like Girl's General, Peachy Pie and EXO, Taeyeon and Minju, to name a few. She specializes in dying hair, she dyed my hair before I left, it was her own formula that is temporary and doesn't damage the scalp. Mamou was a hair scientist.

As we drove on our way, I snapped a photo of myself and sent it as a message to Irene. I let her know that I already landed in Seoul. She replied quickly and said na nagbebreakfast siya kasama ang best friend nyang si Seulgi. I placed my phone down and looked out the window. Doyeon caught me and said.

"Wag mo isipin yun, mahal ka nun. Pupusta ako, maiisip din nun na hindi ka nya kaya mawala at pupunta din siya dito sa Seoul para sabihin sayo yon." Tatawa-tawang sabi ni Doyeon sa akin.

"Panatag na panatag ka ha? Paano kung hindi nya gawin yang sinasabi mo?" I said to her unconvinced of the possibility, dahil sinabi na ni Irene sa akin na ayaw nyang ituloy ang kung ano man ang meron kami.

"Then I'll treat you for Samgyupsal Lunch, kung ako ang tama you'll treat me to a Samgyupsal Lunch." Doyeon said smiling.

"Okay, deal." I said laughing at Doyeon confidently.

"Bibigyan ko ng maximum na dalawang buwan si Ms. Bae." She said smiling confidently.

"We'll see, pero sinabi ko na sayo kanina. Binasted na nga ako." I said laughing at her. 

"I beg to disagree, iba si Ms. Bae kay Jeon Somi." Doyeon said smiling.

"Anyway, after ng promotions mo, may dinner ka with your Mom." Doyeon said following up.

"Si Joy saan magdidinner?" I asked Doyeon

"She can join you and your mom, I can arrange that if you want." Doyeon answered. 

"Wala silang promotions today?" I asked Doyeon.

"Checking with her manager." Doyeon said as she typed a message on her phone

Maya-maya pa her phone notified her of a new message, she unlocks her phone and she read the message.

"Wala daw silang schedule for the evening." Doyeon said. 

Doyeon said as she typed a message to Peachy Pie's manager. Doyeon was now my road manager, dahil nasestress ako kay Manager Jongyeon, mataray kasi siya at parang laging may bitbit na mabigat. Doyeon and her security guys were the only ones I allowed on my trip, kaya doble kara sa ngayon si Doyeon, I am thankful that she didn't complain and just did her job.

After 20 minutes, we finally reached Mamou Lai's salon. I alighted my armored van, it was armored because of my Sasaeng Fans. I have had some close encounters with Sasaeng Fans, they nearly harmed me but Doyeon was quick to save me. Kaya din ata masungit si Manager Unnie Jeongyeon. The sasaeng fans were completely bonkers, akala mo naman ke-gugwapo, puro naman creepy ang mga itsura. I went into the Salon and was greeted by Mamou Lai with a warm hug and said to me.

"You're finally home. I missed you." She said smiling.

"I miss you too Mamou." I whispered back to her.

She pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

"You look blooming and well rested." She greeted me happily.

"Nambobola ka naman Mamou eh." I said laughing at her.

"Ani, ani. Hindi kita binobola. I honestly think you are blooming today." She smiled as she pulled me to a chair and sat me.

"Hair dye na red ano?" She asked me.

"Yes po Mamou. Tas pa-trim ko lang ng konti yung buhok ko." I said smiling back at her.

"Okay, i-trim muna natin." Mamou replied.

"Okay po." I said to her.

"Tell me your adventures." She said.

"Well, I met someone. However she couldn't say yes to me. Masyadong komplikado ang taong ito." I said to her.

"She doesn't know what she's missing, you are a beautiful, sweet and caring person even to your staff, magsisisi din ang babaeng yan." Mamou Lai said as she puts a smock on me. 

"Teacher siya Mamou Lai. Kindergarten Teacher." I said to her softly.

"Wow, she must be really patient, nahanap mo na siguro ang katapat mo." Mamou said chuckling at me. 

She knew about my ex Jeon Somi, the things she did and how I almost destroyed myself by practicing 20 hours of the day and the remaining 4 hours just eating and taking a quick bath and sleeping right after tapos practice ulit. When I learned of Somi's infidelity, I had nothing else but training. The way I discovered Somi's infidelity was with Mamou Lai and Joy, we had dinner at a local K-BBQ Place at the central district of the city. Somi and I were supposed to go somewhere else on a date, since Somi's birthday is coming up and the weekend I was supposed to join a pre-debut team for a music video sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter