Flying back

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

I am currently on my way to the airport, bitbit ang duffel bag ko at ang pira-pirasong puso ko na dinurog ni Irene kaninang umaga. Why did I believe for a second that if I confessed my feelings for her now, she would agree and give me a chance? Malinaw naman sa akin na importante sa kanya ang pagiging guro. Just like me, I can't imagine my life with out my microphone and my songs. I was meant to become an Idol Star. These were my thoughts as I sat at the backseat of the cab with Irene. She held my hand, tracing circles on my perlicue. No words were spoken between us, the comfortable silence we had were things I was looking for in a woman. I needed to be comfortable in their silence as there are times that I prefer silence more than anything else. I pulled her in for a sideway hug. I placed a kiss on top of her head and whispered to her.

"Salamat mine, I had a wonderful week." I said to her.

"Walang ano man, mine. Thank you din sa pagrereplace at pagcreate mo ng memories with me." She said as she pulled me even more into a hug.

"May I kiss you on your lips?" I said to her.

"You may." She answered.

I leaned in to give her one last torrid kiss, my mouth and tongue dominating hers. Her lips taste so sweet, like Vanilla. We both pulled away from the kiss to catch our breathing. I looked into her lovely eyes, it tears my heart even more to look at her in the eye, but I smiled anyway.

"I'll miss you mine, thank you for breakfast by the way, it was a delicious meal." I said to her.

"I'll miss you too mine, please be careful in Seoul, alagaan mo lagi ang sarili mo." She said to me.

"Ikaw din, alagaan mo sarili mo, wag kang magpapagutom." I said to her smiling.

"I'm really sorry Seung-wanah. Please don't be sad or feeling heart broken, I want you to smile and be really happy and content. If I had a choice Seung-wanah, I will say yes to you. Pero sana maintindihan mo na hindi simple ang buhay ko." She said to me, her eyes almost teary.

"Okay lang Joo-hyunah, I understand. I am already resigned to the idea that you can't be with me, I hope in our next life, I will be reborn as a man and you as a woman, so I could marry you and live my life with you." I said to her.

"Maybe in the next lifetime we would do that, but for now Son Seung-wan, live your life happily." She said to me.

I could only nod and pull her in for a last hug before we arrived at the airport. I handed the cabbie his payment before alighting the cab. I held Irene's hand as we stepped out of the cab. We walked towards the departure area, she came with me para ihatid ako sa gate ng eroplano namin. We sat waiting for my plane to start boarding. I still held her hand as we waited. Going back to Seoul was harder now, because I will leave her in Jeju, I hope it didn't have to be this way, I hope we were not in this circumstance where in she was a teacher and I was under so much scrutiny to the public eye. While my fans could forgive me, the whole of Korea and the press will not, therefore a chance of putting my company in jeopardy once I came out to them as lesbian. It was the same thing Mr. Lee agreed to, it was one thing for me to tell them I am lesbian, but another thing to come out to the press as a lesbian and so my Mr. Lee and I agreed that I shouldn't bring it up on interviews and such.

I have to be resigned to the fact that I may never be truly happy, to be content on what I have, no scandals or anything that will put my company in jeopardy. Joo-hyun was right. I shouldn't put these people's livelihood in trouble. They are wonderful people, the production staff, the wardrobe and glam team, the security team and most of all Mr. Lee.

"Mine, wag mong kakalimutan na mag-update sa account natin ha?" I said to her.

"I'll try Seung-wannie." She said to me.

She clinged into my arms, I know any moment now, the flight will be boarding, I savor every moment she leans in and clings on me after all I don't know when I'll come back to Jeju and if we will still see each other. You see, like what Hope Unnie and I experienced during the time we studied in Italy for 4 years, I have learned to not be attached to people. But with Bae Joo-hyun, any inhibitions I had from the beginning of my trip now dissipate into nothing. It was as if I forgot those things upon meeting her. A changed person she made me trust her completely, she sparked changes in me that even Somi's existence in my life dulled in comparison to Joo-hyun. It was as if Somi and I never happened. That everything before Joo-hyun didn't happen.

"Pakisabi kay Mommy Elise salamat for welcoming me warmly and for being another parent while I was away from home, ganun din k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter