Officially Unofficial

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

I woke up alone in bed, Seung-wan was nowhere to be found upon realizing that she is not here beside me, nag-panic ako at agad na napa-bangon sa kinahihigaan ko. I scanned the room and found her sitting by the sliding door leading to the balcony of her room. She was on her phone, a full spread of breakfast is already at the table. I can hear her speak softly to the person on the other line. Her voice is so soft you could hardly hear anything. I stood up from bed and went to the bathroom and freshened myself. Once done, I got out of the bathroom and she was still on the phone. I approached her, since she was facing the door while speaking on the phone, I gave her a kiss on top of her head and silently hugged her. She looks up at me and smiles her sweetest smile. 

"Okay ma, take care po ha? I'll be back after 7 days from my vacation, yes ma. Dinner tayo pag-dating ko. Yes. Opo. Ma, magbebreakfast na po ako, I'll call you later okay? Yeah. After dinner. Okay. Okay. I love you too Ma." I heard her say.

Kausap pala nya ang mommy nya and after she puts her phone down, she smiled once again at me. 

"Breakfast na po tayo mine." She said smiling. 

"Was that your Mom?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, she was just asking how I was at bakit hindi daw ako tumawag kagabi." She answered me.

"I see. She's worried about you. All moms are like that. Ako nga eh, ganyan din si Mommy sa akin." I said smiling at her. 

"Akala ko ako lang ang may stage mom." She said laughing.

"Lahat ng moms stage mom. It doesn't matter if you're 50 years old, moms are always going to be there." I said laughing at her as I took some banchan on my bowl. 

There was tofu, savory pancakes, kimchi, spicy pork short ribs, spicy beef strips and other things. There was also soup and rice on the table. I got myself a piece of the korean savory pancake, tofu and some rice on my bowl. She proceeds to give me some beef strips and pork short ribs. 

"Thank you." I smiled at her. 

Mainit pa ang mga pagkain, which means it was not long ago when she had the breakfast delivered in her room. We ate breakfast quietly, I was initially unsure of what to say so I stayed quiet. She was the one who broke the silence between us two. 

"Kamusta tulog mo mine?" She asked me.

"Okay naman mine, ikaw?" I asked her. 

"Couldn't be any better mine, because I have you." She said to me, giving me a sweet smile. 

Pinamulahan ako ng pisngi agad-agad, dahil sa naalala ko kung gaano katamis ang halik nya kagabi. Her lips tasted like strawberries and her tongue was soft yet assertive. I would have kissed the living daylights out of her last night, however I didn't know how to kiss, Jin and I never kissed torridly, it was always just a peck on the cheek or lips nothing any more than that ever came between me and Jin. Last night was my first real kiss and it was from Son Seung-wan. Jin and I mostly just went around the restaurants in Jeju, we never did anything else but eat or have tea. Today I plan to replace other memories of Jin and I and create new ones with Seung-wan. Simula pa lang ng araw pero bumabanat na si Seung-wan. 

"Seung-wan, salamat talaga kagabi." I said to her. 

"For?" She asked me.

"For my first real kiss, you were so gentle last night." I said to her. 

"Ay ayun ba? Wala yun mine, ano palang gusto mo gawin today?" She asked me. 

"We could go on a nature trip, there are lots of places we could go to here at Jeju." I replied.

"Sounds like a plan." She said smiling as she ate her breakfast. 

She looked so cute munching on the savory pancakes and other banchan she had on her bowl. Her eyes widened at each of the banchans she tasted, I know that she reacts to delicious food this way. Kahit simpleng pagkain lang, basta masarap ang pagkaka-luto. She filmed herself several times eating lunch with the fans or doing a mukbang on her own. She also had some footage at variety shows where she ate, the variety shows sometimes does this, they would play a game and if the Idol won, she gets to eat her favorite food or something the show prepared while other idols played another game. Nakakatuwa siyang panuoring kumain, in fact gaganahan kang kumain pag kasabay mo siya sa pagkain, I have had a copy of one of her live broadcasts eating lunch with online fans. I would watch this during my lunch at the school when my friends are absent from work. 

"Nakakatuwa ka talagang panooring kumain." I said to her. 

"Hahahahahaha! Mine, so napanood mo din yung mga IG Lives ko yung serye ko na Lunch with the fans?" She asked me. 

"Yep, even had a copy on my phone." I said smiling. 

"Ayos! Yiiiiiiii! Mahal na mahal talaga ako." She said laughing. 

"Of course I do." I said this to fluster her dahil kanina pa nya ako binabanatan ng sweet nothings nya at ngayon naman binibiro ako dahil sa pagiging fan ko.

"I love you madly and deeply mine." I said to her, it was her turn to become flustered. 

Tumawa ako ng malakas dahil nag-baba siya ng tingin sa akin. I raised her chin up and smiled. 

"Hahahahahaha! Akala mo mine ah? We're even." I said to her. 

We continued to eat and laughed at the jokes she would tell, I discovered that she was a natural comedian, she's not afraid either to make faces, she's so animated when ever she told jokes. Her eyes are my favorite part of her apart of course from her overall appearance. Her eyes could tell you stories about her, it could tell you if she was pleased or feeling sad just like yesterday. Seung-wan was known to fellow trainees as 'Soulful eyed Wendy' as revealed from one of the variety shows she and a couple of her Idol friends appeared in. She was also called 'Olaf' by Joy and when Joy was asked to explain why she called Seung-wan, Olaf. She stated that Wendy was someone who takes care of her and reminds her to do her best always, apart from being almost like her real life sister, she was also known to be a very bright and happy energy, she also said that Wendy looked like Olaf, her nose and smile resembled Olaf's nose and smile at magka-ugali daw sila ni Olaf, she could be so reminiscent of experiences. I find this a match to myself, dahil I often reminisce of my Father's memories. I always carry my father's memories wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter