Finding You

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

Galit ata si Wendy sakin, paano sineen-zone lang nya ang message ko. Tapos nara-route automatically sa Voicemail nya lahat ng tawag ko. I feel like a sasaeng fan at this point, I knew some of her sasaeng fans, I spoke to them briefly before all this happened in fact I was one of the people who reported them to SM Entertainment, pero dahil nag-post sya sa IG stories nya 3 hours ago calling for a Press Conference for an important announcement, I logged onto my chat account and asked them where Peninsula Hotel was located and the directions to get there. I was determined to surprise her at this point hence I stopped texting and trying to call her. if this isn't love, I don't know what is. I logged off from the account and decided to go to the hotel and get me some proper brunch before ako pumunta sa conference room. I was informed the place was near a strip of restaurants and it was hard to miss because it had a flashy fascade.

I am truly thankful to my fellow Blue Mooners, because if not for them, I won't find my way around. Wendy's post said it was open to the press and the public and her Blue Mooners. Her post said that she was going to announce something very important. I don't know what it is, but I am determined to see her and let her know how I feel. This talk with her will determine if I would stay teaching in Jeju or not. Ano man ang mangyari ngayon, handa na ako.

I got to the strip of restaurants near the hotel at around 11 a.m. two hours to go before the said press conference, I was wearing a horizontally striped shirt at may black light bomber jacket ako though it was summer, malamig pa din sa airport at sa eroplano pati na din sa Hotels and I paired it with black skinny jeans and a white Stan Smith Sneakers. I had a sling bag across my chest, where my wallet and plane tickets are as well as my passport and phone as well as earphones and power bank.

Uuwi din ako today, balikan lang. Well, depende kung anong mapag-uusapan namin ni Wendy. I could go home today with a broken heart, but I will bet on my lucky stars my everything for her. If this talk works out, I will quit my job and move here to be with her. Basta kung ano ang mapag-usapan namin. I entered a café and ordered a Chai Latté and three kinds of pastries, I was so famished dahil hindi ako nakapag-breakfast ng maayos, I was running late for my flight. I only managed to grab a bottle of water and a pack of saltine crackers. The wait staff looked at me puzzled at my order but she smiled and went on to get me my orders. I sat by the window as I watched busy people walk by, everyone seems to be unaware of each other's presence they just needed to get working.

The city of Seoul was full of buildings, so many wonderful and exciting things to see, however the night skies here is a little different than the ones in Jeju, sa Jeju clear ang skies, pero dito sa Seoul it was hard to see them with out being distracted with other lights coming from clubs and other nights spots in Seoul. Some views are obstructed as well by tall buildings, it seemed that everywhere you look in this city, a concrete block is obstructing the view. My orders were served rather quickly, I got two savory pastries and one sweet pastry.

The island life in Jeju dims comparably to Seoul's fast paced life where they barely have time to stop and look at the stars. Samantalang kami sa Jeju, whenever we have time we can look up the skies and marvel at them for hours on end. I guess, there are things in Jeju that's different here in Seoul. Seoul was the capital city of Korea after all, this is where most people live their dreams of becoming an Idol Star.

My thoughts were back with Wendy and her press conference. Malamang busy ito at walang time sumagot sa message ko, malamang din nasa manager nya ang phone nya kaya ganito ang nangyari. Siguro mamaya pa siya magrereply. All possibilities are endless at this point. I have to see her later at the press con. Wala na akong paki-alam kahit madaming tao mamaya. I need to tell her that the feelings are mutual. I thought about this over the past month before telling mom my truth kahapon. I didn't expect that I'd be coming here abruptly. Buti na lang at Summer na, the schools have ended their schedules. I don't have to worry about missing work. Seulgi knew that I would be here today, dahil tinext ko siya kanina a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter