Press Issues

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV:

Wandy and I have been friends since we were born, both of our fathers were best friends, that was why we shared the same dream and passion. I call Wendy this way because she is like a fairy godmother to her friends, she was very helpful to friends in need. Kaya madalas lahat ng relationships nya nagfefail. Because most people take advantage of her. I had two younger sisters named Yiren and Hyuna, which was why I work hard as an Idol star. Ever since Wandy came back from Jeju, mas lumala na ang bali-balita sa press ukol sa amin, Wandy was healing dahil binasted sya ni Irene Unnie. Part of her healing is reciprocating my flirty moves I always give her. Kaya mas lumala ang chismis ukol sa amin ni Wandy.

Papunta na kami sa hotel kung saan gaganapin ang press con. Tensed si Wandy currently. Ano man ang mangyayari today Wandy was going to have to pay for it through her music and wonderful voice. She had proven a month ago that she couldn't promote her new song and still have the song top the charts. Even in her absence the BlueMooners can make her song trend world wide.

The press recently said that we are both dating each other and that Wendy couldn't hold it any longer that she's reciprocating my displays of affection. I don't mind the news because this was me, this is how I love my friends and most especially Wandy. I have learned to go with the flow and sometimes even feed their imaginations about Wandy and I. As long as I know the truth, I suppose I don't have to explain to them.

Peachy Pie have gotten more attention because of these instances between Wandy and I. Ang totoo Wandy likes me, but because we are life long friends, she chose not to act on it as much as I chose to bug her with all of my antics. Wandy for me is my cute and protective best friend, there was nothing more to it. What the public didn't know is that Sungjae, a boy group member from another company and I are secretly dating. Sungjae lives at an apartment beneath Wandy's Condo unit. Samantalang si Sungjae at ang buong BTOB members nya lived downstairs at the 12th floor. Five floors beneath Wandy's unit.

Wandy knew about Sungjae and she apologized to him profusely for my antics. Which Sungjae just laughed off because he knew Wandy and I are like this since the beginning of time. We were a couple of clingy girls who are best friends. No more than anything. He knew my Wandy and I. He is the most understanding boyfriend any one could ask for. I held Wandy's hand to give her the courage and strength for what ever she will be saying later. She smiled a half smile towards my gesture.

"Kinakabahan ka ba Wandy?" I asked her.

"Hindi ako kinakabahan, more of worried about Irene and her identity, when I come out." She said as she looked into my eyes sincerely.

"Awww, Wandy! That's silly! Gusto mo if ever na magkaron ng threat sa security ni Irene, magpapasabog ako ng bomba." I said laughing at the pun.

"Anong Bomba papasabugin mo? Loka ka." Wandy said laughing at me.

"Yung sikret namin ni Bbyu ko." I said to her.

"Gaga! Obvious na kayo ni Bbyu mo. Daming nagspeculate about the both of you." She said laughing.

" scandal tas bebreakan ko si Bbyu ko." I said sniggering.

"Gaga ka talaga. Thank you though, Soo-youngieah I'll figure out the best way to handle the situation." She said smiling.

I smiled at her and hugged her tightly, she was wearing a button down shirt with a Cheetah print on it. She looks so dashing in her button down shirt especially kung plain colored button down shirt lang ito.

"I love you Seung-wannie, wag mong kakalimutan na kahit na anong mangyari today, I will still be your bestfriend. I will support you even if it means share tayo sa sweldo ko." I said to her.

"Salamat, Soo-youngah. I really appreciate your support. Pero sana wag ka na maging clingy, kaya tayo natsi-tsismis eh." She said laughing into my hug.

"Weh! Babo! I will be clingy and the press or the korean public can't stop me." I said to her laughing.

I pulled away from the hug and brushed her hair with my hand.

"You look dashing. Kick their butts for me ha?" I said to her.

"I will kick the press' butts." She said smiling before she clings to my arm and sighed.

Mistula itong performer na first time haharap sa press. Wandy was always confident in her own skin. But seeing her now makes my heart hurt, who ever told people to stick to who they are for clearly doesn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter