Fourth and feeling down

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past three days were so amazing, how Irene and I met and had fun, the week is almost over. Bukas, babalik na si Irene sa bahay nila and I will be back to Seoul, well umaga kinabukasan pa naman ang flight ko, I plan to stay with Irene and her family tomorrow. Nang maka-bonding ko naman sila, she doesn't know it yet, but I will somehow spend the day with them. It's already 6 a.m. and I am up sitting by the balcony, as far as I know we don't have anything planned for today. Dahil nga nasabi ko na kay Irene na I don't usually go around on vacations. I sat here by the balcony as I waited for Irene to get up so we could grab breakfast. My phone was out with me as I recorded a song. May inspiration nanaman kasi ako to write today, so I did just that. The song was entitled Would U, it's about a person with hidden desires for someone, he or she was asking her to love her. It's an upbeat tempo and vibe, parang spring.

When I lift my head and look at you
You softly kiss me on the cheeks
Would you Would you Would you
"Oh yes I do"
Like a moment out of a fable
That I wanted by myself for a long time
(Would you Would you)
I pray that it will happen today

Would you Would you girl
Would you Would you girl
Would you be mine
Would you Would you girl
Please don't hesitate Oh my love...

I sang these lines when all of a sudden the sliding door opened and came Irene, she sleepily looked at me at dali-dali itong lumapit sakin sabay higa sa couch na kinauupuan ko, her head fell on my lap like a precise clockwork. She's full of aegyo, Lord bakit ganito kaganda si Ms. Bae? 😭 She stirs and hugged my stomach, she buries her nose up my navel.

"Ms. Bae, Do you want to have breakfast?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm later na mine." She said as she buried her head down.

"Okay, you need to go back in the room and sleep there." I said to her.

Mistula itong baby damulag na ayaw sumunod.

"Noooo..." She protested.

"Mine, sige na, balik ka na sa bed, kumakanta kasi ako dito, baka mabulabog kita." I said worriedly at her.

"No." She said once again.

With that, I let her have her way, I brushed her hair and pressed record again on my phone, I sang Would U softly as I kept on brushing her hair, like a lullaby. The morning sun was about to raise it's sun rays dito sa pwesto ko, I scooped her up and rose from the couch, I slowly made my way back in habang buhat ko pa din si Baby Joo-hyun. I chuckled softly at the thought as I laid her down in bed. She stirs in her sleep, looking for something as it seemed. I sat back in bed beside her sleeping figure, sumandal ako sa headboard ng kama, I brushed her hair then. I got my phone and sent Doyeon a message, instructing her to order room service for us two. Wala pang ilang segundo, nagreply naman si Doyeon at sinabing nagoorder na siya.

I laid down after I received the text, spooning Irene and hugging her from the back. She stirs once again pressing her body up against mine. Her hands found mine and she held it close to her chest. Mga sampung minuto din kaming ganito ng biglang may nag-doorbell. Must be the room service, I rose from bed careful not to wake Irene. She stirs again and opens her eyes slowly. I kissed her forehead and whispered.

"Andito na ang breakfast natin, kukunin ko lang sa pinto, I want you to be out of bed before the room service enters the room." I said smiling softly, maya-maya pa another door bell rang.

Ayshe! Hindi makapag-hintay? Agad-agad? I sighed at Irene, she smiled softly and placed a quick kiss on my lips before getting up herself. I got up from bed with a frown on my face, the room server smiled shyly at me, I opened the door wider and ushered her in, still frowning at her. She laid out our breakfast on the table and quickly scurried away right after. Sakto namang labas ni Irene sa banyo.

"Mine? Ano yun? Bakit ang bilis naman nya?" Irene asked me.

"Sinimangutan ko kasi siya, nahiya siguro." I said as I took a seat.

Hinampas ako ni Irene sa braso ko.

"Ouch! Bakit?" I said to her.

"Ang bad mo sa room service mo. Baka mamaya ano isipin nun. Magsorry ka sa kanya, now na." Irene said demandingly.

"Mamaya na." I said to her.

"No. Now." Pinandilatan ako ni Irene ng mata.

"Okay, okay. I'll call them again." I said to Irene in defeat as I dialed room service on the phone.

"Yan. Apologize to her and give her a tip." Irene said.

"Yeah, can you please send the person who served our breakfast?" I said on the phone as an operator answered.

"Ok po ma'am, is there a problem?" The operator inquired.

"Ani, ani. Walang problema, just please send her up again." I said to the operator.

"Okay po ma'am." The operator said and I hanged up. I got my wallet at dumukot ng 500 won sa wallet ko.

Maya-maya lang the doorbell rang, I opened the door and found the room service attendant, her head down.

"I'm sorry about earlier Miss. Please take this." I said to her as I reached for her hand and bowed.

"Thank you po ma'am. Akala ko po galit kayo." The server said.

"Ani, ani. I was just in a bad mood. I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Sige po ma'am. It was a pleasure to serve you." She said bowing at me.

I closed the door right after at naupo na sa table together with Irene who is now smiling to herself. 

"Nagsorry na po ako." I said to her. 

"Mmmmhmmm, I know." She said coldly. 

She placed a kiss on my lips, a quick and chaste one, she smiled into the kiss. 

"Kain ka na." She says right after. 

I looked at the plates of food we had, she had neatly arranged food on my plate, resembling a winking emoji. We started to eat breakfast, eventually she asked me.

"Any plans for today?" She asked me. 

"Mmmmm, wala naman. I don't want to go out, I just want to stay in bed with you." I said to her. 

"Alright." She said as she ate her breakfast.

I looked at how she chews, paano siya sumubo ng pagkain at paano nya hawiin ang kanyang buhok. It was a habit of hers, her long flowing hair always got into her eyes and even with thick glasses on, her eyes held so many wonders and secrets, one couldn't help but fall in love for them. It was my favorite part of her body, next to her neck and her legs. Her skin was white and smooth, she was every bit like a goddess. I wondered for the nth time why she wasn't a model or an Idol Star like I am. She would have been SM Entertainment's Secret Weapon, I am certain of it. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter