Third day and crying

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early today, Seung-wan was still asleep as we have had a long day yesterday, mostly kinulit nya kasi ako the rest of the day by re-posting my IG Story. I took a hold of my phone and looked at how cute she was on the photo she took using my phone. I finally opened my Instagram again, the two initial notifications were coming from Wendy. She liked my IG Story and then re-posted it. She sent me a message and said, huli ka. This made me laugh a little loud, causing her to stir in her sleep. I typed a quick message to our BlueMoon Chatroom that Seulgi and I were members of, before I typed a message to Seulgi. I apologized and said I was offline the rest of the day, I told her that yes I have seen the notification. After, I went ahead and freshened myself up, I would get us breakfast from a local diner mga dalawang bloke ang layo sa Four Seasons Hotel kung saan nag-stay si Seung-wan. Her favorite breakfast item is Rice and some Banchans, like most Koreans. I loved congee though and there is a good place that serves good tasting congee 24 hours. I got to the place, I ordered two bowls of Meatball and 8 Treasures Congee. It had Mushrooms, Shredded Chicken, Shredded Beef, Prawns, Bamboo Shoots, Fish Lips, Diced Carrots and Peas. The staff smiled at me as he scoops the congee into a microwaveable bowl, he arranged the meatball and the other ingredients at the top of the bowl and swiftly covers it. He seals everything and puts the bowls of piping hot congee into a plastic bag. I handed him the payment and walked back to the hotel. Jin and I used to eat there on late nights we'd be doing our thesis or reports. Hindi kami magka-grupo ni Jin sa thesis and I always finished my chapters early kaya most of the time, relax lang kami ng mga ka-grupo ko. While Jin was always rushing at the last minute to finish his chapters, something I would volunteer to help him and he would gladly accept it. Anyway, dumaan din ako sa isang café, I got her black coffee and Hot Tea for me.

In no time, I was back at the hotel room. Seung-wan was still fast asleep in her king sized bed. I took my time to watch her sleep peacefully. Her breathing even and soft, there were instances during the last two days when I would wake up in her arms, her breathing down my neck, she was a few inches taller than me, but she would always go down to my neck. I placed the plastic bag on the coffee table at ibinaba ang kape at tsaa namin and brought out the containers, I set the containers down at the coffee table. Nang mailagay ko na sa ibabaw ng table ang dalwang bowl ng congee, I went to wake her up. I sat at her bed, softly nudging her and calling her.

"Mine, mine." I said to her.

"Hmmmmmm..." She hummed.

"Wake up mine." I called out to her once again as I nudged her legs.

"Hmmmm." She hummed again as she stirred at dumapa ito.

I was so famished at this point, so dinaganan ko ito at hinipan ang tenga nya. Tapos I proceeded to poke her, trying to tickle her. Maya-maya, tumatawa na ito at nagmamakaawa na pakawalan ko na siya.

"Mine, babangon na po. Please get off me and please stop tickling me." She said as she tried to get me off her back.

Maaring akalain ng mga tao na mahina ako, dahil payat at maliit lang ako, pero malakas talaga ako dahil na din kay Daddy.

"Are you awake?" I asked her.

"Yes po mine, very much awake and hungry." She said to me.

"Halika na, magbreakfast na tayo." I said to her smiling.

"Paano ako tatayo? Naka-dagan ka sakin. Ang bigat mo pala mine." She said to me habang nag-struggle siya sa pag-hinga nya.

I got off her and proceeded to the coffee table. I opened my cup of tea and took a sip. Maya-maya lang lumabas na si Seung-wan, looking so groggy from sleep. She smiled sweetly at me and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Kain na. This congee is the best here in Jeju." I said to her.

"Really? San mo to binili? Nagpadeliver ka?" She asked as she took a seat.

"No, I walked to their shop. Dalawang bloke lang ang layo mula dito." I said smiling at her.

"Ah uy, may pakape pa." She said smiling.

"Yeah, I figured baka kasi wala kang kape dito, pa thank you ko na din para kahapon." I said to her.

"Wala nga, I'd have to order room service." She said smiling.

I had a good time kahapon, to be honest, I got to enjoy it with Seung-wan, I love that she doesn't worry about what others said, social media commenters could be so toxic, kung kaya I avoided looking at the comment section. Especially with Seung-wan's Instagram Profile, thousands of fans say their I love yous to Seung-wan and there are trolls who criticize her, like Seulgi's statement yesterday, na hindi naman daw affected si Wendy sa pagkamatay ng kanyang kaibigan na si Koo Hara, dahil nakakangiti pa nga ito. Seulgi was never sympathetic, she only viewed Seung-wan as a star, not Seung-wan the sweet person that she is. Seaung-wan was sweet and caring especially to her BlueMoon Fans, she was very vocal in saying she got us whenever we need her.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked me.

"We could go to an art museum or just stay here if you wanted to." I answered her.

"Museum and a stroll in the park sounds good to me, then get lunch at one of your favorite cafés or restaurant?" She asked me.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied to her as she ate a spoonful of the congee.

Her eyes began to widen and she made a sound only she could make while eating something delicious.

"Oh my god! This is delicious!" She exclaimed as she brings another spoonful to .

I ate my congee and smiled at her.

"It is, they've been around for a while now, Jin and I discovered this one late night after we have done school projects." I said to her.

"And now what do you remember?" She asked me.

"Picking up breakfast for my Wendy." I said smiling at her.

"Bolera ka din pala Miss Bae Joo-hyun." She said smiling at me.

"Uhm, I wanted to tell you about something." She said to me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I wanted to post about our day together, so I decided to make an Instagram account for us." She said smiling.

"You created a secret account?" I asked her confused.

"Yes. I did, gusto ko kasi maalala ang mga memories natin." She said.

"Anong username?" I said to her as I grabbed my phone.

"@ sign BlueMine7743." She said smiling.

I typed it on instagram and found that she had already posted photos from the previous two days we spent together. I found the very first photo she took of me, I walked in on the cafe where we have met, my hair flowing as the wind blew past me, another one when I spotted her and I internally decided she was the one I'd sit with. Another one from yesterday at the falls, I had my back turned from her and I was looking up at the falls. It was a side profile shot, another from yesterday's dinner, these ones I know of.

"You took photos since day 1?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I did. Right when you entered the café, I already had my phone and was scrolling through my playlist, nang makita kitang papalapit sa pinto, I quickly changed from my playlist to the camera. Agad-agad, akala ko nahalata mong kinukunan kita ng picture kaya ka umupo sa harapan ko." She said laughing.

"I didn't notice you were taking photos of me, akala ko may iba kang kinukuhaan ng photo." Tatawa-tawa kong sabi sa kanya.

"Ako pa ba? Syempre magaling akong mag-tago eh." She said with a mischievous grin.

The shots were off centered, it looked like a candid shot, more importantly they looked like it was taken by a professional for a commercial. I looked beautiful in those photos she took. Especially the side profile.

"These are beautiful." I said sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter