Fifth and last?

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

The fifth day went on, fine. I had fun with Irene's family who treated me well. They welcomed me with open arms. This made me sad, I watched now as Joo-hyun slept in my arms, her body against my chest in a spooning position. She held my hand to her chest. Ito ang eksena namin sa loob ng kwarto nya. Her room was designed, to allow the sunlight in, her room was surrounded with big windows, almost like a glass room if you can picture that out. The curtains are drawn right now, making her room dimly lit. We laid in her queen sized bed. She took an afternoon nap, after playing some games with Hyeori to kill the afternoon. Dahil hindi naman ako inaantok, I just laid in bed with her. Mag-dadalawang oras na siyang tulog, the sun was preparing to set. But I wish to never end this day, this spot where I am in right now, I hope it never ends. Having her in my arms, her warmth overwhelming me. Bukas, back to reality na ako. But I plan to take her out tonight for dinner. A quiet dinner just us two. Walang security or Family or at least I don't know if my Security team was watching us from a safe distance. Doyeon assured me that they found a house across Joo-hyun's house. But they were keeping things lowkey so as to not startle Joo-hyun or make her feel embarrassed.

To be honest, I trusted Doyeon so much that I didn't mind her following me, she saved my life multiple times now, I don't know how she does this but she does so with out any hesitations. Forever indebted to Doyeon, kaya kahit kailan, hindi ko ito kinokontra. She had the last say on my activities, she had learned to loosen up on me upon getting here in Jeju, dahil nga I dyed my hair temporarily blue and had it shortened. Kaya walang nakaka-kilala sa akin sa ngayon. I can walk up and down the street and no one will believe it was me, Wendy. I used to sport a bleached long hair, but for this trip, I dyed it blue. I plan to dye it red once I get back to Seoul.

These were my thoughts, when Irene stirred in her sleep. She finds the crook of my neck at doon nya isiniksik ang mukha nya. Her steady breathing, now up against my neck. I feel all of a sudden ticklish at what she was doing to me. I bit my lip, trying to fight the urge to laugh or to get away from her. After 15 minutes of this, she stretches and stirs from her sleep. Maya-maya lang her eyes fluttered open, she looks up at me for a few moments, clearly puzzled about why I was biting my lips.

"Mine, are you okay?" She asked me sleepily.

"Oo mine, ok lang ako. Medyo nakikiliti lang ako." I admitted to her as I bit my lip some more.

She climbed on top of me, she kisses me on my lips almost reverently, her tongue and mouth fighting for dominance. I let her have her way with me, my hands supported her back and for the nth time, I wish she never stops kissing me, I wish she didn't need to be a role model to her students, I wish they wouldn't revoke her license had they found out about us. A lone tear escaped her eyes, she kept kissing me, her lips quivered as more tears came down from her eyes. She stops to catch her breath, she looked into my eyes and plopped down on me with a tight hug. My hands automatically rubbed her back. Soothing her silent tears. I spoke softly to her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Just... Cause..." She said clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

"Mine, don't cry. We could still be friends, you can message me on Instagram. You can send me a message on my phone too." I said to her in an attempt to console her.

In reality, we were having troubles, I letting her go just as she would and her letting me go back to my life. Being an Idol Star, calls for you to be away from family and loved ones in order for you to fulfill your duties as an artist. It takes years for you to get some kind of freedom over your personal phone. Everything was monitored by the company who signed you. We were lucky that after debuting, Mr. Lee allowed us to use our phones and talk to our families, we were lucky that he didn't restrain our every move. Kahit na may security at least malaya pa din kaming nakakalabas at nakaka-kausap ng mga tao. I was a lucky girl, but now in this moment, I couldn't help but feel unlucky.

"I'll miss you mine." She whispered softly as she steadied her voice.

"You'll see me, you'll hear from me too. Only if you wanted me to text you or call you or send you messages on Instagram." I said to her.

"Will you?" She asked me.

"Of course I will." I said to her.

"Okay." She said as her tears subsided.

I gently pulled away from her hug, I wiped her face with my thumbs, carefully massaging her cheeks, which made her laugh instantly.

"Mine naman eh!" She said to me laughing.

"What?" I said to her as I carefully squished her cheeks together.

"Do I look like a dog to you?" She said laughing at what I was doing with her cheeks.

"No, you're just full of aegyo and a beauty to behold." I said to her smiling as the sun was nearing to set.

"Stop squishing my cheeks." She said pouting.

"Okay, let's get ready for dinner, just us two." I said to her as I let her cheeks go.

"Saan tayo magdidinner?" She asked me.

"Any where kung saan may kumakanta." I said to her.

"I see, I know a place." She said smiling at me.

"Okay, mag-bihis ka na mine. Dress up nicely." I said to her as I placed a kiss on her lips. 

She goes to her closet and picks out dresses she would wear. She shows them to me before she places them on the bed. I smiled shaking my head at her, the dresses were all a little over the top formal for a casual date night with her. 

"Nah. Masyadong formal naman tong mga dress mo mine, what do you usually wear on casual dates?" I asked her. 

"Mine naman eh! Hindi mo sinabi agad! Nakakahiya naman." She said as her face turned red out of embarrassment. 

I lifted her face up and smiled sweetly at her, she's soooooooo cute that I almost wanted to tell her to just stay in bed with me, but this was the last night we would be going out together, wala namang may alam sa amin kung kelan kami magkikita ulit. I kissed her forehead and spoke to her softly.

"Didn't mean to embarrass you mine, I really don't. Let's pick out something you're comfortable in shall we?" I said to her as I took her by the hand and stood in front of her closet. 

My first instinct was to grab a dark blue pair of skinny jeans for her, tapos she stared at her closet and found a top to go with it, she went for a periwinkle off shoulder top, it bears her neck and her shoulders nicely. Highlight talaga ang neck nya mostly sa top na ito. When she was satisfied she smiled at me sweetly and said to me.

"I'll go ahead and take a bath." She said smiling at me. 

"Yes po." I quickly agreed. 

She left for her bathroom and I was left in her bed, seated with my duffel bag, I picked out a white t-shirt and black suit jacket and black skinny jeans. I borrowed a steam iron from Mommy Elise para na din plantsahin ko ang damit na isusuot ko bukas papunta sa airport. I will be wearing a button down white shirt, paired with my dark blue skinny jeans and a navy blue suit jacket and my white sneakers. Nagusot na ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter