Aimless Walk

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

We walked aimlessly out of the cafe, pareho kaming tahimik after magka-bukuhan na I am actually Wendy Shon and she was a BlueMooner. She held my hand intertwined. She speaks after a few minutes of walking aimlessly. 

"Mine, saan mo gusto pumunta?" She finally said. 

"Anywhere you want to take me?" I asked her back. 

"Ano bang gusto mong makita? Gusto mo ba mag-nature trip o gusto mo munang mag-pahinga?" She asked me again. 

"I just want to be with you honestly, kahit saan ka pupunta." I said to her. 

With this she smiled widely at me and pulled me with her to a cab, she opens the door and lets me in first. She got into the cab herself at isinara nya ang pinto. 

She speaks in an unintelligible dialect of Jeju, although we are still part of one Korea, there are dialects in each province, I was born and raised in Seoul, Mom and Dad are from Seoul as well as their family. Dito din ipinanganak ang parents ko, so I don't understand what the Goddess Irene said to the cab driver. 

We sat in the backseat hands still intertwined, she looks into my eyes, she had beautiful eyes that talks to you. The kind that when you stare at it, you would fall deeply in love with her. Hypnotic eyes, Beautiful face, y body and a plump lip at that. Sobrang hot nya. I was slightly aroused at the sight of her holding my hand, but I knew better than giving in and creating a scandal for myself. No, I trained for 5 years and I am not going to do something that'll put me in a difficult situation. The Korean Idol trade is strict, they talk about things they notice that others don't notice. Lalo na't fan ko si Irene, I can't give into her.

"Why are you doing this? I mean bakit mo sinakyan ang trip ko kanina?" I said to her finally.

"You know that you're an Idol and I am a teacher, a kindergarten teacher to be exact. So this deal, is once in a lifetime, I will never do this again, dahil masisira ako sa mga estudyante ko pag inulit ko pa ito. Isa pa, nagmomove on nga ako eh, so dapat i-try ko lahat para makalimutan ko na yung ex ko. Think of it this way Seung-wan, you and I have a week so let's make a deal to have fun and after a week you could go back to your world and I will go back to my kids and remember all of our memories but never will I tell anyone of the experience. Wag kang matakot, hindi ako sasaeng fan noh." She said her eye rolling at me.

I pulled her into a side hug, her head automatically found a spot in my chest, I kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you for doing this Miss Bae Joo-hyun, I didn't realize na may reputasyon ka ding kailangang ingatan. Sorry for worrying too much." I said to her.

"Ewan ko kasi sayo bakit praning ka, ganyan ba talaga ang madaming sasaeng na fan?" She asked me playfully.

"Hindi naman ako praning mine, ayaw ko lang na magka-issue ka sa ibang mga BlueMooners. I just wanted to protect you." I said to her.

"Why do you want to protect me? I mean I'm a grown woman, I can handle myself. Sabunutan ko pa sila kung gagawan ka nila ng issue." She said.

"Wow, I should probably hire you as the chief of my security." I said teasingly at her.

"You should hire me, totally. I'll give your sasaeng fans a run for their money." She said laughing.

"Mine, extra kaya mga sasaeng fans ko? Baka mapano ka pa wag na lang." I said to her.

"Mine, you don't have to worry, kaya ko sarili ko." She said.

"Mine, saan ba tayo pupunta?" I asked her to divert from the conversation.

"We'll go somewhere funny." She said smiling. 

"Somewhere funny? Hmmmm... Okay." I said. 

"Yes." She said.

With that, I settled back on my seat, arms still around her in a loose hug, I feel natural having Irene beside me, hugging her and a little while back placing a kiss on top of her head. That felt like the most natural thing to do, parang hindi weird or anything. Then there's this feeling of wanting to be with her and settle down with her, pero niremind nya ako kanina na isang beses lang nya gagawin ang bagay na ito, may pinoprotektahan din siyang imahe sa harap ng mga estudyante nya as much as I have my own image to save for the korean public. Madami kasing Korean Fans ang hindi supportive sa kanilang mga idols, BlueMoon for example would flip had they found out that one of their fellow BlueMooner was my girlfriend, it is one thing to come out to them but to be in a relationship with someone is a whole different thing. Some wouldn't accept that, some would go through lengths to ensure that I don't enter any relationship. Katulad na lang ng kaibigan kong si Chen, he debuted with a boy group called EXO, when fans found out that he was going to get married this year and that his girlfriend is pregnant with their first child, Korean fans said they felt deceived by Chen so they petitioned for him to be removed from EXO and SM Entertainment. Thankfully Mr. Lee didn't remove him. Korean fans are both lovable and harsh at the same time, I hope they knew how much damage they can do if they keep on criticizing idols. Like my friend Koo Hara, her best friend Sulli also took her life last year, Koo Hara followed suit a month later. Her memorial was flooded with nice words and anecdotes from fans world wide, pero para sa akin hindi ako natouch sa mga mensahe nila, dahil wala nang saysay ang mga mensahe nila, wala na si Hara, wala na ang Sunbaenim namin na mabait, mapag-bigay at mapag-mahal. This was a natural reaction upon knowing the death of someone in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter