Lunch at the Park

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

Lunch time na, we rode our bike to a strip of restaurants near a park. We bought our lunch from one of the restaurants along the strip and placed it on our bike's basket before we rode towards the park. She caught me crying kanina sa toilet. I didn't know what made me cry, was it the thought of all of this is just a game to her or is it because I am afraid to never see her again and never know anything about her after this 7-Day game we are both playing? What ever it was, when she was about to warn me, I cut her off by saying I know and I haven't forgotten. In fact ever since the day we have met, I knew that she wasn't thinking, I knew she needed me as much as I needed her. Me to be inspired in my quest to write a happy ballad and her to replace the memories of her ex Jin. It's just sad that she was a kindergarten teacher and her reputation is on the line should the school admin or any parents of the kids she taught in school would find out about us and this game we are currently playing, she could be removed from her job or worst her license could be revoked too. My fans are the loveliest group of people, once I was able to create my own Fan Club, I announced to them that I am a lesbian and they should keep it hush-hush. Coming out to them was the best thing I have probably done next to becoming an Idol. The Korean public are the most lovable and could also be the harshest critic as anyone would be, I believe so. So, my BlueMoon Fan Club, deserved the truth from me, no pretenses or anything misleading. Everyone who has worked with me, including Mr. Lee knew I was a lesbian. Mr. Lee who I said earlier was like a father to me more than he is a father to his own children, understood and accepted me for who I am, he never tried to change me or make me do something uncomfortable. He was one of my pillars in the industry, it was his way of thanking me for prolonging his wife's life by another 3 years before she passed on. 

My fans have accepted and loved me all these years, even in my pre-debut years, these BlueMooners were very supportive, they knew me as the 6th member of Peachy Pie, even when I debuted as a soloist a year ahead, the moniker got stuck. Once Joy and her members debuted, it was eventually revealed that I was supposed to be the 6th member of Peachy Pie. Dahil nga sa turn of events, I debuted a soloist. Joy of course was never too shy in proclaiming her love for her favorite Sunbaenim which was me. Gaga talaga siya minsan, madalas din itong mag-biro na kung lalake daw siya, she wanted to date me sa harap ng press. Diba?Topak! If she wasn't my best friend since childhood, I would've been a suitor of hers. Joy had a wide smile, she's extremely sweet na ikaw na mismo ang mauumay sa kanya, her eyes also had an eye smile that people couldn't resist and to top everything, her legs and are so y, in fact when she dances, I was often distracted dahil lagi akong naka-pwesto sa likuran ni Joy, just watching her body move was enough for men and women alike to salivate like mad dogs. It also became a habit of hers to straddle me in public places, iyon pa ang isang problema ni Joy, dahil nga habit nya ang pag-straddle sa pag-upo sa lap ko habang naka-harap ito sa akin, a lot of people are speculating that we were not really just best friends, the most ridiculous and degrading speculation we heard was we were '' buddies. See, Park Soo-yung can not talk if she wasn't looking the person in the eye, so madalas she straddles my lap as opposed to kumandong lang ito sa akin lalo na pag nasa-public place kami shooting a show or waiting on the green room. So, I understood why Irene asked me two days ago kung may feelings ako para kay Joy. We looked like greasy lovers showing public displays of affection for the whole nation to see. There was no use to stop Park Soo-yung, kahit pa naka-skirt ito ng maikli, she would still straddle me or her members. So ultimately, because of her behavior, she was made to wear pants, skirts were off limits for Joy, kahit na sobrang init, she would be wearing pants, with ripped portions for ventilation, madalas din siyang pasuotin ng shorts, aside from that she was just not allowed to wear skirts. We arrived at the park, we parked our bikes beside a bench and sat at the adjacent bench. Our lunches in tow, we sat beside each other, our lunch sandwich in our lap. I opened her drink first and gave it to her, Irene had little hands, like that of a child and so when she couldn't open her bottle, I grabbed it away from her and opened it. 

"Thank you, mine." She said as she got the bottle of Coca-Cola from me. 

"No problem, Mine." I said to her. 

We took a bite of our sandwiches, I got myself a Cheese Steak Sandwich, while she got herself a Tuna Salad Sandwich.

"Mine, anong gusto mo gawin? I mean do you want to go somewhere else after lunch?" Irene asked me.

"Ikaw bahala mine. I don't mind going somewhere else. We could also stay here." I said to her.

"Okay, I don't mind staying here as well. Pero dapat kasi minamaximize mo yung visit mo dito." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter