Saturday with my Bestfriend

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

I just dropped off Seung-wan to the airport, she thought I already left, but in reality I was somewhere out of her view. I watched as the plane took off bago ako umalis ng airport. It was only 6 AM, masyado pang maaga para mambulabog. I took a photo of a plane in the skies above me. I opened the instagram app and switched to our secret account and posted the photo I just took of an airplane leaving the airport and captioned it with this:

Your life awaits you, I wanted to say 'Please stay' but knew this was your passion, this was your life and that I would say no had you asked me to come with you. I'm sorry mine, maybe in the next lifetime we would live, we can live as husband and wife. Until then let's make everything in our power to stay happy and live the best possible life we could live. Always remember: 'I love you and I support you and your decisions. I will Forever and always be your greatest fan, my Blue.' .

I posted the photo and locked my phone's screen, then an unexpected call came in. I looked at my phone's screen to see who was calling. I saw it was Seulgi, so I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Besh! Sobrang namimiss na kita! Mag-kita tayo today. Nasan ka? Bakit ang ingay?"

"Nasa airport ako besh."

"Bakit ka andyan? May sinundo ka ba? Pina-ship off mo na ba utol mo sa ibang bansa?" Tatawa tawang tanong ni Seulgi.

"Gaga! Hindi! Hinatid ko lang yun bago kong friend na nakilala ko nung Monday, bakasyonista siya dito." I said to her.

"Ah okay! Yan perfect nasa labas ka na pala eh, see you at the congee place? Kain tayo congee. Don't worry KKB tayo." Seulgi replied.

"Now? As in?" I asked her.

"Yes, now. I'm on my way actually." She said to me.

"Okay." I said to her.

"See yah!" She replied to me merrily.

"Okay, see yah! Ingat ka besh!" I replied to her.

"Will do! Ikaw din." She replied.

"Bye!" I said to her.

"Bye!" She replied.

I hanged up on her and got into a cab, sinabi ko kay Kuya to take me to my favorite Congee place the shop's name was Gee, it's Congee! I know medyo funny yung name, pero they have seriously delicious congee in the whole of Korea and Jeju Island. They only had two stores, yung isa dito sa Jeju dahil taga dito ang may ari ng shop at yung isa nasa kabilang isla. This was the store where I got our breakfast, Wendy and I, I mean. I looked out the window habang nagmamaneho ang driver. I was deciding whether I would let Seulgi know about what happened last week or keep it to myself. Ultimately I decided to tell her but not reveal Seung-wan's real identity. I'll tell Seulgi her name is Son Seung-wan, hindi naman matanong si Seulgi, so I'm sure this information will suffice. I needed to tell someone about our game and how it made me feel. Wendy Shon has bended me out of my mind. Now, I can't stop thinking of her and the dreams we talked about before she left, she said that in our next life she wanted to be a man and marry me. In the short time we have spent together, she became my comfort and pillar and now as she had left for Seoul I was feeling sad more than I let her in on it. I was afraid of letting her know that I also have developed some feelings for her, until I sort this out I won't do anything to put me and my life in jeopardy. I was lucky because Seulgi had contacted me and asked me to meet her. I sighed a little at the thought of Wendy and I living a life together. It was a beautiful dream, I won't lie. I love the thought of us spending our life together, she singing and being an Idol Star and me teaching at a local elementary school. Pero sa ngayon, pangarap lang ang mga ito lalo na sa akin, dahil sa employed pa din ako sa dito sa Jeju and besides, what will people think? I cringed at the thought of me losing my job and my teaching license, I can't imagine how I would do if ever these things happened. Maya-maya pa the driver stopped at the place, he smiled over his rear view mirror as I gave him my fare and I smiled back at him and I alighted the his cab.

Seulgi was already there when I got into the restaurant. It was already busy because it was Saturday, people from all over Jeju flocked this store for Congee. Seulgi smiled as soon as she spotted me as she waived me over her table. I walked over and sat with her at the table.

"So kamusta ang isang linggong bakasyon mo?" She said smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter