Psycho

The Singer's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

Wendy asked me to say the word Psycho at kasalukuyan siyang may ginagawa sa phone nya. I paid no attention to her at this moment, she was always writing songs whenever we wind down from the day and now is no different. Kahit na 11:30 na ng gabi. She looks cute as her brows furrowed, seemingly having a difficult time. It took her 20 minutes of tinkering with her phone before she finally snapped out of her concentration. She smiled, the kind that makes you fall for her even more.

"Mine, halika, pakinggan mo yung kanta ko." She said to me.

She scoots closer to me, trapping me in between her legs, she leaned in at isinuot sakin ang kabilang pares ng earphones nya. She plays the song from her phone. The beat and melody was a little upbeat, tapos ang boses ni Wendy na tila huni ng ibon. I can't believe that she only wrote this song using her phone at minix nya at iprinoduce gamit ang mobile phone nya. She's really amazing when she writes songs. The track finished playing at sa huli ang boses ko. 

"Oh my God mine! That's really a beautiful song! Maganda din yung message nung song." I said to her as I looked back at her as she was hugging me from behind. 

"You really liked it?" She asked me.

I nodded at her as I leaned in to her chest, allowing her to hug me tighter. 

"I did." I said to her smiling. 

"We should sleep na, maaga ako gigising bukas." She said to me as she kissed the top of my head. 

I went about to face her and put my arms around her neck in the process. 

"Thank you Seung-wannie para sa pagrereplace mo ng memories ko and for creating new ones with me." I said to her. 

"Joo-hyunah, wala yun. Ako ang dapat na magpa-salamat sayo, dahil sa pag-spend mo ng time kasama ko and for agreeing with this set up." She said to me as she lifts me with her at nahiga na sa kama ko. 

This landed me on top of her, yakap nya ako and I could feel her heart beating so fast. 

"Your heart is beating so fast, are you okay mine?" I said to her. 

"Yes, I'm okay, mine." She said to me. 

Sa totoo lang my heart was also beating fast, I was just dismissing it. It was the same feeling I have had with my ex-boyfriend Jin. I kept reminding myself that I can't be with her, the risks of being discovered is far greater than these feelings I have for her. Inaamin ko, I have gotten so used to Seung-wan and I, to us and to what we have right now. Natatakot din ako na baka pag-balik nya sa Seoul, tuluyan na nya akong maka-limutan. I cried earlier today, just cause I felt so scared to let her go, only to be comforted by her promise. I knew she would keep her promise ang problema ako, paano ko sasabihin sa mga kaibigan ko at sa mga parents ng estudyante ko na I have fallen in love for Seung-wan who happens to be a woman too? Until I figure myself out, I will have to carry on and just pretend this is all a game. 

"You should rest now, mine." She whispered softly as she still hugged me on top of her.

"We should sleep. Maaga ka pa mamaya." I whispered back to her.

"Ok lang ba na matulog ka sa ibabaw ko?" She asked me sleepily.

"I'll slip back to your side eventually." I said to her. 

She turns so that I was underneath her, she looks into my eyes and carefully laid me down in bed. She smiles a sweet smile to me bago ito nahiga sa tabi ko, she assumes a spooning position. I held her hand against my chest. Enjoying the warmth of her body, she hums into my ear. A song I know, Wendy's Written in the Stars it was a song I always listened to when I couldn't sleep. She hums it into my ears and I fell asleep, I felt her adjust her body against mine, pulling me closer to her. I slept soundly in her arms.

I was awakened with her letting me go to get ready for her flight, I opened my eyes and found her already up and was about to enter the bathroom.

"Mine?" I said to her.

"Hmmm?? Yes po?" She asked me as she went back to sit beside me in bed.

"You're going?" I asked her.

"Yes po. I need to go to the airport early." She said gently.

"Okay, hindi ka na kakain ng breakfast?" I asked her.

"Later after I take a bath, you should go back to sleep." She said.

"Okay, let me get your breakfast ready then." I said to her as I leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss on her lips.

"You should sleep mine." She said to me.

"Can't. Besides eto din naman ang normal time na gumigising ako to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter