Second

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Crystal got the kiss from Shohei, her father was staring at her as he said to her in Korean " ije josimhago nawa ne eommaga neoleul salanghandaneun geos-eul gieoghaela!" Crystal said " geogjeonghaji maseyo appa, jeoneun gwaenchanh-eul geoyeyo!" Nicole said " ije uliga dangsin-ui gwangyeleul seung-inhaess-euni ije dangsin-i gal sigan-ibnida!" Crystal gets up and stretches when Shohei asked her in Japanese" Iku junbi wa dekite imasu ka?" Crystal nods...

Crystal heads out with her stuff as Shohei said " Watashi no jaketto wa sentakuki ni haitte imasu!" Crystal said " dad, he needs his jacket, I put it in the dryer!" Yunho heads to the laundry room and opens the dryer door and checks it when he came back with it and said " it's dry!" Shohei thanks him as they both head to the car and drive to the airport... Yunho and Nicole waved goodbye when Nicole said " Yunho her food!" Yunho runs and made Crystal stop as she lowers her window...

Yunho said " you can't go on a empty stomach, here we got you Japanese for you and Ohtani!" Crystal said " thanks dad!" Crystal closes the window and drove off... Along the way, Shohei was already eating when Crystal said " Nē, watashi ni sukoshi nokoe oite kudasai, watashi mo onaka ga suite imasu!" Ohtani said " Sorenara nipponshoku o go yōi shimashou!" Crystal asked " Okane o motte imasu ka?" Shohei nods...  

Crystal heads to the restaurant and parks her car when she asked him " Issho ni ikimasu ka, soretomo kuruma ni tomarimasu ka?" Shohei gets off and being 6'4" he towers over her as she said " wow so tall!" Crystal comes inside and the cashier asks " welcome, will it be for here or to go?" Crystal said " 2 to go!" Shohei said to her " Mō kuruma no naka de tabemaa!" Crystal said " Sore wa keishokudea!" The cashier hands them 2 boxes as they head to the food aisle...

Shohei was picking healthy food while Crystal was picking noodles, crab ragoons, mushrooms, string beans, sesame chicken, etc. Shohei asked " Sugu ni hoteru o torimasu ka?" Crystal nods since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter