Twentieth Three

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal and Shohei left the room as Yunho asks " are you sure, Baekhyun, you want us to leave you with Aishlynn?" Baekhyun nods as Crystal comes to Aishlynn and said " now be careful and I want you to be the happiest girl and cherish his life and also if he ever dares to hurt you, you know where we will be and your father will have the bat ready!" Aishlynn said " mom, I'm sure Baekhyun won't dare to hurt-!" Aishlynn sees Baekhyun with a girl as Crystal said " now he did confess to you but I'm wondering something!" Shohei was getting ready to hit Baekhyun with his personal bat...

In the hallway...

Baekhyun was talking to Red Velvet as Irene asked " why are you dating such a poor girl she is?" Baekhyun said " well she's not poor but she's Yunho's daughter and I don't like it when you say that!" Irene said " oh Baekhyun but your engaged to me, we have our wedding tomorrow and she's not invited to our wedding!" Baekhyun said " first, I'm not engaged to you and secondly, I'm never marrying you!" Baekhyun was about to leave when Irene said " you worthless , you'll pay for what your doing to my Baekhyun!" Red Velvet left...

Aishlynn was now in trouble as she asks Baekhyun while he was walking to her " is everything alright?" Baekhyun nods as he said " the swearing needs to stop because if Yunho hyung heard Irene, he will scold her and he will because he's our senior and Boa sunbaenim too!" Just when Baekhyun mentioned Boa, she was actually coming out with Yunho as she asked " oh Aishlynn, Baekhyun what are you doing out here?" Baekhyun said to Yunho " you need to scold Red Velvet because they called Aishlynn "worthless " and I didn't like it!" Yunho said " intervening someone's relationship well Boa sunbaenim let's go scold them!" Boa nods...

Yunho and Boa came to Red Velvet's practice room as all 5 stood up as Joy asked " sunbaenims what brings you inside of our practice room?" Yunho said " I've heard that one of you called "worthless " to my granddaughter and I'm warning you all 5 of you if Crystal-!" Crystal comes inside and asked " no need dad and who's the actual that called my daughter " worthless "?" Irene just widens her eyes as Crystal sees her and said " Bae Joo-hyun come here!" Irene was shocked that Crystal used her real name...

Irene had her head down as Shohei came inside and asked in Japanese " 誰が私のバットで打たれていますか?" Crystal said in Japanese " レッドベルベットのリーダーアイリーン!" Shohei said in English " well then, Irene please stand in front of me and have your head down please, hands behind your back, there we go!" Shohei hits her as the bat broke in half as Yunho said " he might need a new one!" Crystal nods as she said to Irene " no one messes with my daughter or else this is what you get!" Seulgi grabbed the other half and pierced it right through Crystal as Yunho comes and said " that's it, I've had enough of this!" Boa said " you es, how dare you injure Yunho's daughter right in front of him, Yunho I'll take care of them, you take Crystal to the hospital!" Just then the Angels came and saw the most horrific scene, blood on the floor and Shohei holding Crystal as he applies pressure so that no blood oozed out...

The Angels came inside as Moniak asked " what happened Shohei?" Shohei said in Japanese " K-POPのガールズグループと話していたところ、そのうちの一人がこの半分折れたバットでクリスタルを刺した!" Ippei translated " he said that " we were just talking to a kpop girl group when one of them stabbed Crystal with this half broken bat" that's what he said!" Neto said " she doesn't look good, we need to go to the hospital or else she dies of blood loss!" Fletcher asked " and how are we gonna move her?" Neto said " here let's wrap this bandana around her stomach to hold it while we go and Fletcher you might wanna carry her or let Shohei do it!" Neto wraps the bandana and said " there, now Shohei carry her!" Shohei carried his wife and rushed to the hospital...

All of them rushed out and came to a nearby hospital not far from the SM Entertainment as they head inside as Crystal was dripping blood as the nurses began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter