Sixteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal wakes up and finds herself lying on the floor when the coach said " Crystal, we were so worried that you've died!" Crystal gets up and sits with her legs folded as she said " sorry, man I've must've hit my head hard on something, it hurts!" The coach said " your up to bat, let's go!" Crystal gets up with the help of the coach as she comes out and gets her gloves on and her signature bat she designed as she puts on her helmet and heads to the plate...

Her parents were watching in the front row as they cheered... Crystal gets ready and soon the pitcher threw the ball and she hits it towards the middle as she gets a base hit and stays at first base... Her teammate was next and hits it making a double as Crystal makes it safely to third base as she waits... One of the teammates hit the ball and hit it far and scored a home run leading 3-2 as she waits and high fived with her team...

Crystal sits down and reviews the stats for the game as she sees her name at the top meaning she's now getting recognized as she sets the device aside when the Angeles coach appeared and tapped her coach's shoulder and signaled to the back for a quick chat... The Angeles coach asked " may Crystal Jung be in the men's baseball?" The softball coach of the Angeles asked " sure, who do you want?" The Angeles baseball coach said " us!" The softball Angeles coach said " sure, I'll have her ready first thing tomorrow morning!" The baseball Angeles coach said " great, we will make her feel at home!" They ended their chat...

The softball Angeles coach came back and sat down next to Crystal as he asked her " would you like to stay out of this game?" Crystal asked " why?" The softball Angeles coach said " because you'll be traded soon after this, this is your last game so it's up to you if you want to pitch and bat before you go to the men's baseball team!" Crystal asked " and who am I going into?" The coach said " the team your going is the Angeles team but in men's!" Crystal asked " do you think I'll make it?" The coach nods...

Crystal wanted to become famous but with her teammates of softball but since she's going to the men's baseball team, she's gonna give it all she got because not only she's going to be famous, she'll be the world's best softball player and the #1 best MVP of the year... Crystal will miss her teammates but her passion for baseball is just beginning to start and she's quite nervous because she's going to meeting the world's best player of the baseball team and the MVP of the year, Shohei Ohtani, and she can't wait to finally be in the same team as him...

Crystal's time with her teammates have finally ended, she was crying as she said " I'll be missing you guys so much!" Her teammate Marsha said " go for it girly, it was your ultimate dream to become a baseball player!" Marisela said " yes, although you've been with us since high school, it's your time to shine and please send us some souvenirs of Ohtani please!" Crystal said " of course I will!" They hugged for the last time when the baseball coach came and asked " Miss Crystal Jung, it's time to get going!" Crystal wipes her tears but they kept coming out as she waves her teammates goodbye as she grabs her stuff and heads to the car...

The coach opens his trunk and said " sorry, Shohei doesn't know how to place his stuff the right way so might as well put it on top of his!" Crystal smiles when Shohei looks back and said in Japanese " Doko ka de anata no koto o oboete imasuga, doko ni iru no ka wakarimasen!" Crystal was confused and not that she doesn't understand what he said but she got confused because Shohei just said that he knows her from somewhere as she asked him in Japanese " Nani itteru no ka wakaranaikedo, watashi wa anata no koto o te imasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Mō puresshā o kake tari shimasen!" Crystal shakes it off and gets in the car...

Along the car ride...

Shohei kept looking back and asked her in Japanese " Sore de, ima no yume wa nanidesu ka?" Crystal said in Japanese " Watashinoyume ga nan'na no ka wakaranai, mada nani mo tassei e inaiga, watashinoyume ga genjitsu ni naruniha hodotōi to kakushin e iru!" Shohei knows what is her dream but he can't seem to get her to remember because he had the same dream...

Shohei dreamt of her being his wife and having a lovely daughter but if he asks her directly then it might make her feel awkward so he asks her in Japanese " Dewa, moshi anata no yume ga tōinara, anata no yumenonakade jitsugen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter