Fifth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the game arrived as Crystal was doing last minute checkup when she heads out the door... Crystal sees the guys as she said " ok I'm ready, let's go to Anaheim stadium since that's the place where Ohtani is going to play!" Suho asked " how far is it?" Crystal said " it's only 34 min away since we are in Los Angeles right now!" Baekhyun said " ah, I remember now, the Anaheim stadium is actually in the city of Anaheim which currently the Angels don't go by just that name, they are now called Anaheim Angels which is a reference by an attempt to market the team as being from Southern California—Major League Baseball's second-largest media market—rather than just Orange County!" Crystal said " you know a lot about Angels!" Baekhyun does his rectangle smile...

Sehun asked " are we taking a bus or car?" Crystal said " we are taking 2 cars Sehun!" They walk outside when Crystal felt her phone vibrate and looks at the message and gasps while saying " guys it's about to start and my boyfriend doesn't see us there!" Suho said " then let's run for 34min since you said it's not far!" Crystal nods as she checks to see if she has 8 tickets plus 2 more as she said " let's run!" Everyone ran to the stadium...

Once they arrived, Crystal sees the ticket booth as the ticket seller asked " how many?" Crystal said " um, we got VIP tickets from my boyfriend who's currently in there since he's from the Angels team!" The ticket seller asked " who's the name under?" Crystal said " Shohei Ohtani!" The ticket seller said " you may enter!" Crystal said " let's go boys!" They ran inside followed by their parents when the ticket seller yells " HEY YOU BOTH CAN'T GO INSIDE FOR FREE!!!!" Yunho said " our daughter has our VIP tickets too!" The ticket seller just let them go...

Crystal, EXO, and her parents reached the VIP section as they find their seats... One fan asked " do you have VIP tickets to be in this section?" Crystal nods as she shows all the VIP tickets she has as the fan said " oh welcome to the VIP section I'm also a big fan of Ohtani and I'm gonna give you a banner that has your name and his name on it!" Crystal asked " you made this?" The fan nods as Crystal admires the fan's artwork...

The announcer said " ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Anaheim stadium where we have our 3rd game with the Angels vs Yankees now let's look at the line ups for tonights game, starting for Angels: 1st up we have number 2 Luis Rengifo, up next we have number 3 Taylor Ward, up next number 4 Brett Phillips, then we have number 5 Eduardo Escobar, wearing number 6 Anthony Rendon, next we have number 7 Jo Adell, next with the number 8 Mike Moustakas, number 9 Zach Neto, number 10 Gio Urshela, number 14 Logan O'Hoppe, number 15 Randal Grichuk, number 16 Mickey Moniak, ladies and gentlemen, the heartthrob of Angels, he's the favorite of all ladies, standing at 6'4" he can pitch and bat home runs, he's the best on the Angels team, and he cannot be beat!" Crystal takes out her phone and records it...

The announcer continues " coming from Itawe,Japan... He's everyone's favorite player, let's welcome number 17 Shohei Ohtani!" Crystal screams her lungs out as the announcer announced the rest of the team and the other team... Crystal holds the sign as the fan said " oh I gotta go, my parents are here to pick me up!" Crystal said " ok thanks for the banner!" The fan said " here's my name and num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter