Fifteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coach is going to make the biggest mistake of his life, he doesn't know that Crystal's father Jung Yunho is also the CEO of the Angels team and his daughter is next to be CEO... The coach will be in serious trouble... The coach arranged a meeting for Twice's Sana as he said " my plan is in works, Sana will be Shohei's new bride and I'm gonna be rich!" Shohei comes inside and said in Japanese " Renshū wa owattanode mō tsukaremaa!" The coach asked " what?" Then Ippei comes in and said " practice is done and I'm already tired!" The coach nods...

The coach said " tell him that he can go home!" Ippei said to him in Japanese " Nozomunara ie ni kaette mo ī yo!" Shohei nods when he said to Ippei in Japanese " Kōchi ga naze kon'na koto o suru no ka wakaru ki ga suru!" Ippei said in Japanese " Dōomoimasuka, kare wa anata o kurisutaru to rikon sa sete, to~uwaisu no Sana to kekkon sa seyou to e imasu!" Shohei said in Japanese " Kare ni wa son'na koto wa dekinai, yunho ga chīmu no CEO de,-ji wa kurisutaru ga CEO ni naru!" Ippei gasps softly knowing that Shohei just told him the truth...

The coach was now celebrating when Yunho showed up freaking the coach out when he said " oh Yunho, you've scared me!" Yunho said " I've heard that you've treated my daughter like she's trash, come on, I've hired you to teach her not to throw her like that!" The coach said " well she missed a lot of softball practices and she got kicked out!" Yunho said " and who's fault, yours!" The coach said " now listen here Jung Yunho, I'm manager here so I do whatever the I want!" Yunho laughs and said " your forgetting the point, I'M THE ING CEO OF YOUR TEAM, AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS NEXT TO BE CEO!!!!!" The coach slumps down on the chair...

The coach is done for, he's screwed up, Yunho is CEO and his daughter is next so he can't do anything when Yunho said " you know what, why are you even here, your FIRED, get your and get out oh I need your things back!" The coach widens his eyes and Yunho being CEO, he can do that... The coach comes out of the restroom and hands him the Angels coach uniform and leaves the office... The coach definitely screwed up 100% he's no longer the coach...

Yunho calls his wife and tells her everything and asks her " would you like to be the new coach of the Angels?" Nicole on the line " Yunho, of course I want to be!" Yunho said " come to my office, I've got the uniform ready for you!" Yunho hangs up when his daughter and granddaughter showed up and Crystal asked " dad, did you fire that coach?" Yunho nods when Aishlynn said " he's a jerk, he made Renfroe throw mom's stuff across the floor!" Crystal added " he even made Shohei marry Twice's Sana and he seemed happy!" Crystal was on the verge of tears...

At the wedding party...

Shohei a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter