Twentieth one

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the flight, Crystal asked Shohei " Nani ga modotte kita nodesu ka?" Shohei said " Esutā wa wataachi ni rikon e hoshikunai to ittanode, watashi ga itta koto o kōkai e imasu, kanojo wa wataachi o shiawaseni suru tame ni sōa nodesu!" Crystal smiles as the pilot announced " ladies and gentlemen, the time is 12:00 on the dot, we will be serving you lunch so please have your tray tables ready and let the feast begin!" The flight attendants came out with carts and placed them on the tray tables as everyone uncovered what they got...

All of the people were shocked as Crystal opens her, she got burger king as it came with a drink as she said in Japanese " Samenai uchi ni tabete miru no mo ī kamo shiremasen ne!" Shohei opens his and got KFC as he said in Japanese " Uwa ̄ , watashi ga teniireta mono o mitekudasai, KFC chikin!" Crystal was eating as she said " damn this is so good!" She looks behind her seeing her daughters eating Popeyes as they gave her a thumbs up...

Few hours later...

The flight attendants came with trash bags as they began to throw away their food as Crystal was knocked out due to the burger as Shohei grabs the paper and checks her drink while the attendant said in Japanese " Sutete mo ī yo, ā, nomimono mo!" Shohei threw her drink although it had a bit of left but he threw it away anyway as he covered her with his jacket and carefully placing his pillow so that she doesn't get stiff...

The pilot announced " ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed your lunch and were just about to land soon so please put away the tray tables sit upright with your seatbelts fasten and throw away any leftovers make sure your phone is still in airplane mode!" Shohei shakes her as she woke up and asked him " Mō soko ni iru no?" Shohei said " Mōsugu pairotto ga mōsugu chakuriku suru to anaunsu shimaa!" Crystal sits up and brought her seat to upright position as she opens her little window and sees Korea...

Crystal asks Shohei in Japanese " Kore made ni Kankoku ni itta koto ga arimasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Īe, korega saisho ni narimasu!" The pilot announced " ladies and gentlemen, we are landing soon so please expect a bumpy ride and please stay in your seats with seatbelts on and phones on airplane mode until we've stopped completely!" Crystal said in Japanese " Ie ni modorete ureshīdesu!" Shohei said " Anata ga watashi to anata no musume-tachi to issho ni iru kagiri, wataachi wa anata no ie-tomo minasa remasu!" Crystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter