Tenth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2yrs later...

2yrs had passed and Aishlynn was now 19 years old as Crystal was proud in growing her daughter as she said " Aishlynn sweety, your father wants you to go with him to the Tokyo stadium!" Aishlynn comes out as she asked her mom " mom are you going as well?" Crystal said " yeah I'm going too since I'm in the Angels team!" Crystal sees her stuff ready and grabs it while checking to make sure she has everything when Shohei appeared and said in Japanese " Ikimashou chīmu ga soto de matteimasu!" They went out the door as Aishlynn locks the house when Neto came and helped them with their stuff...

At the Tokyo stadium...

Crystal and Shohei came in while Crystal asked the coach " who are we playing against?" The coach said " oh we're playing against Mexico since they want revenge and they want to play here in Tokyo stadium!" Crystal tucks her shirt inside when she sees the Mexico team and said " they have arrived!" The coach sees and said " yes, wearing their uniform and Crystal your the one who will be pitching first and batting first!" Crystal was nervous about it but she shakes it off and gets her arm ready in the bullpen...

In the bullpen...

Crystal was warming up when Shohei appeared and warms up too in case if the coach sees that Crystal has trouble so he sent Shohei in the bullpen to warm up as well... Crystal and Shohei warmed up enough as the first inning came and Crystal came out and went to the middle plate and relaxes... Shohei was in the bullpen as he sits for awhile as he watches Crystal...

Crystal sees the first player and took stance as she throws the ball and the player hits it and gets a base hit... Crystal wasn't happy but she endured it as she looks towards the second player and looks over the first base as she throws the ball when the player on first base makes a run towards second but got out because Neto was there and tagged him before he made it to the base...

Crystal needs one more out as she throws the ball and the player misses the ball and got a strike as she throws the ball and again the player misses making it two strikes as she threw the last throw the player misses it as she got her first strikeout and ending the first inning... Crystal runs to the bullpen and takes off her glove and puts on her white gloves and the bat since she's up to bat first when Shohei put on the helmet on her as he kisses her lips and said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter