Sixth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ohtani was released from the hospital as Ippei showed up and asked " how's his arm doing?" Crystal said " it's fine here you take Shohei back to his apartment and here's the anti-itching cream and get this one only because if you get the other ones he'll be scratching and reopen his scar!" Ippei asked " he's asking why?" Crystal said " I'm going home with my parents!" Shohei didn't like that as he went to Yunho and asked him in Japanese " Anata no musume-san ga wataoisshoni hitoban tomatte kite mo īdesu ka?" Yunho asked in Japanese " Kanojo to sekkusu suru tsumori wa nai ndesu ka?" Shohei widens his eyes and said in Japanese " Mā, kanojo wa ninshin e imasuga, kanojo ga nozonde inainara, watashi wa kanojo o kyōsei shimasen!" Yunho forgot that Crystal is pregnant...

Crystal holds her watermelon stomach as she feels the baby kicking as she said " hang on little kid, jeez kicking the life out of your own mother!" Yunho comes to her and said " well Ohtani asked me if you would like to stay with him for the night, we can pick you up around 8am in the morning since we are going back to Korea first thing in the morning!" Crystal asked " so I'm not going to see Ohtani?" Yunho shakes his head...

Crystal wants to spend her last night with him as she said " ok dad, I'll spent the my last night with Shohei!" Yunho said " well he's not going to you since he knows your pregnant and it might hurt you when he penetrates into you!" Crystal said " I know it hurts for some but there's other women who are used to it!" Yunho said " yeah but I don't want you to be one of those ok!" Crystal hugs her father as she goes to Ohtani...

At Shohei's room...

Crystal saw picture frames of her and him which it made her smile a bit as she heard the shower going so she sneaks up on him and opens the sliding door and without making noise she closed the door and kept watching him... Shohei doesn't know that she's inside as he begins to lather himself she followed his hands with her eyes and her lips when his hands began to clean his private area...

Crystal wanted to join so she strips off her clothes and got and slowly without him noticing she touches his back as he felt something and turns and sees her when he asked her in Japanese " Nanieruno?" Crystal said in Japanese " Saigo no yoru o anata to sugoaidesu!" Shohei said in Japanese " Otōsan ni sekkusu o kyōyō shinai to yakusoku a no ni, anata wa sore o totemo kantan-sō ni misemasu!" Crystal said in English" then lose it tonight, I wanna feel you filling me to the brim!" Shohei didn't last and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter