Third

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal was done as she throws away her box and sees Ohtani already sleeping as she looks back his box was untouched as she puts it back in the bag and sets it somewhere where she can get it, she takes out her phone and dials her father's phone number and it took him 3 calls and she hears his voice " you called!" Crystal said " yes dad, it's me, I just wanted to touch base with you that me and Shohei made love for the first and he got me pregnant!" Yunho on the line " I'm glad you called me and let me know about it, well sweety it had to happen!" Crystal said " yeah but not this fast!" Yunho on the line " well at least he did it to you because your the only one he wants to be with!" Crystal sighs...

Yunho on the line " hey sweety don't fret, you know that it happened to quickly but me and your mother are here for you and you know that we won't leave you alone!" Crystal said " yeah that's no problem but my concern is for Shohei who is the Angels baseball player ever and he needs to go back to them and besides he has me tagging along with him which basically he has a interpreter!" Yunho on the line " which makes sense but my question is why is he taking you!" Crystal said " maybe he needs me somewhere where the interpreter can't go!" Yunho said " that could be true but I'm glad he chose you to participate in his team and oh did you know I'm close friends with Angels baseball player Fletcher and Rendon!" Crystal said " wow dad I didn't even know!" Crystal sees Shohei waking up as she said " dad I've got to go, Shohei is waking up!" Yunho said " call me anytime sweety and take care of baby Jr!" Crystal hangs up...

Crystal gets up and goes to the sink as she washes and starts brushing her teeth when Shohei asked her " Watashi wa dono kurai nemutte imaa ka?" Crystal spits out the toothpaste and said " Hobo 2-jikan!" Shohei made a whiny noise and goes back to sleep and just as he was about to close his eyes he looked at the clock and read " 5pm" when something growled as Crystal said " Darekaga onaka ga suite imasu!" Shohei gets up and said " Hai, demo tabemono ni wa uete imasen!" Crystal widens her eyes...

Crystal was done as she said to herself " I really need to teach him English!" Crystal sees Shohei getting up as she moves away when he catches her in his arms and said " Watashi ga koi ni ochita no ga anatada nante shinjirarenai!" Crystal said " Anata wa saisho kara watashi no kokoro o miryō a hitode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter